SRC forum? Questions. (1 Viewer)

tanna

HSC
Our school is planning to host an SRC forum in the future, and since it is our first, we are in the decision-making process. It's basically just a gathering of SRC's from various schools in the area and setting up different workshops and discussions etc.

I was wondering, does anyone know of any great guest speakers that we could invite that would be beneficial for an SRC audience? Perhaps you've had someone come to your school?

I appreciate all suggestions :)

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
i don't want to be critical, but what exactly does your src plan to do which won't involve asking the school for money? if anything, the src is nothing more than a bunch of people who are told to lead by example, do a bit of canteen duty, collect money on charity day, and that's about it. it is a very glorified title, isn't it?

Samuelmo

Supervisor
HSC
I Love Src, Ask Me Anything About Src And I Will Talk Hours About Src, I Love Src, Been Src For 3 Years

Muz4PM

HSC
Samuelmo said:
I Love Src, Ask Me Anything About Src And I Will Talk Hours About Src, I Love Src, Been Src For 3 Years
Why do you love SRC?

Devouree

Good names already taken.
HSC
Muz4PM said:
Why do you love SRC?
...He seems to have stopped talking...

But I think the SRC, at least at my school, is pretty useless, out of touch with the rest of the school and something that many ppl in the school don't care about (including the teachers). I mean, seriously, most of the so-called 'problems' they deal with aren't anything to do with the worries of the student body. At all.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
SimonLee13 said:
SRC is like the UN, has good intentions but fails hard.
LOL, the only good thing about our school's SRC is the election, with its many smear campaigns. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)