SRS Thread (1 Viewer)

specificagent1

HSC
SRS offers are out tomorrow at 7:30am! What are you hoping for? What did you get! We can celebrate and cry together tomorrow

zizi2003_

HSC
how do we check if the MQ offers are conditional or unconditional?

Lanabana

HSC
how do we check if the MQ offers are conditional or unconditional?
If you’ve gotten an offer on your email it should say “ This offer is based on the expectation that you will complete your Year 12 examinations” And that basically means it’s unconditional. You just gotta sit your exams and your atar won’t matter but make sure you accept your offer to be eligible in the next SRS rounds!

zizi2003_

HSC
OHHH okay okay phew
so wait if i accept now, i cant change my mind later right?

specificagent1

HSC
nah I don't think it works like this. you can enrol and unenrol. but if you don't enrol from the beginning, the offer is sent to someone else
no as long as you accept you're fine. you can also unenrol if you enrolled but that is much more trouble and if you forget to they will charge you for those subjects

hatterene

HSC
no as long as you accept you're fine. you can also unenrol if you enrolled but that is much more trouble and if you forget to they will charge you for those subjects
I enrolled and they haven't charged me?

hatterene

HSC
you have till census date
ah right. well i enrolled when i got an early entry offer for uts, and then today i got another unconditional offer from them as well as usyd and unsw so i wanted to keep my options open so if i don't make usyd/unsw i have uts :)

juliastiles

HSC
How long do I have to accept Macquarie unconditional, I have conditional unsw which is my first choice but I want that as a backup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)