srsly,what is there to do in uts during breaks and you're nigel? (1 Viewer)

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
what you can't even make a 10 minute walk down broadway?

ct92

HSC
Take a laptop and use it to look busy in a cafe. Or you could go shopping, isn't the Broadway shopping centre right next to UTS?

princess_neko

HSC
Take a laptop and use it to look busy in a cafe. Or you could go shopping, isn't the Broadway shopping centre right next to UTS?
well it dpends on which campus ur classes r located @... mine is more on the market ct one.. so walking 2 broadway is a bit too far...

HSC
this. if i have only a short break i take a laptop and surf the net/read a book. if it's a longer break, broadway centre is pretty good. if you're at haymarket there's paddy's/market city go there.

Triquetral

HSC
well it dpends on which campus ur classes r located @... mine is more on the market ct one.. so walking 2 broadway is a bit too far...
If your not willing to even walk to the bloody Broadway campus then you won't find anything fun to do. Guess walking from one end of the house to the other is a pretty big hassle as well? I have to walk between Haymarket and Broadway every single day cause my classes are switched up between them...

Seriously your in the city. Go take a walk down George Street and you will find a vast abundance of things to do...don't be lazy lol jeese...

Sadiah

HSC
If your not willing to even walk to the bloody Broadway campus then you won't find anything fun to do. Guess walking from one end of the house to the other is a pretty big hassle as well? I have to walk between Haymarket and Broadway every single day cause my classes are switched up between them...

Seriously your in the city. Go take a walk down George Street and you will find a vast abundance of things to do...don't be lazy lol jeese...
lol

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't you have computer labs or something, just troll the net if you have nothing to do.

HSC
Don't you have computer labs or something, just troll the net if you have nothing to do.
i tried to do this the other week, i went to both broadway and the library and couldn't find a free computer anywhere lol. guess i was just there at the wrong time haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)