St francis college Wagga (1 Viewer)

nic56

Sheep Station (farm 4city ppl) 50 km NW of Wentwor
HSC
Just wondering wot the acccomadation is like at St francis college in Wagga Wagga. I am hopeing to go to CSU Wagga in 2007. Is there plenty of sporting oppurtunities alwell as social events???? Is the food good???
wot other on campus accomadation is available at csu wagga
hope pplz can help
thanx

kylie_robbo

Haha... The food is dining hall food (which you get in all on-campus catered accom.) in your own dining hall. But it is only 4 nights/week.

Frannies seem to be rather self-contained in terms of social things. I only know one Frannies guy, and he doesn't live in Frannies on campus, but in the off-campus accom.

No idea about Frannies sporting opportunities. The uni tennis courts are right near the building though, and quite a few of my friends play tennis til all hours of the night, and there is nothing that Frannies residents can do about the noise.

There is lots of other on-campus accom. available. Butler Halls, Stewards, Doman, East and West Halls, and Cottages are all managed by the Uni (Student Services dept.) and St Martin's College is Anglican-based self-catered cottage-style accom.

By the way, Frannies is the most expensive accom. you can get, and it is generally the hardest to get into. Hence the exclusivity in social terms.

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
frannies is for snobs, but the girls there are crazy... you no who u r , yerh heaps of sport all that jazz

Nick0

Generic.User
HSC
Yeah, something tells me I'd rather the Anglican Church one for a number of reasons, one of them being I don't take too well to any group which sees itself as "holier than thou", nor could I be supportive of the fees at St Francis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)