St. Ignatius College, Riverview?? (1 Viewer)

get_born

Tommy_69 said:
yeah i go there....
were you there when noor al houda visited your school, and some of your yr 12s visited that school as well?

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
yup, the 100foot basketball players. i used to play in the same team as bilal in a comp out west.

get_born

yeah lol. hows everything going? are you all up for another game? oh yeah the principal showed us the booklet on the yearly annual report thingy from your school about our school bein on the front page or something. dunno - didnt see it properly.

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
lol yeah the three bros were on the front with that small guy. haha yeah lets go again! i think we drew last time!

get_born

Tommy_69 said:
lol yeah the three bros were on the front with that small guy. haha yeah lets go again! i think we drew last time!
ill ask'em if they wanna - until then GGOOOO NAHIC! lol.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
last_chance said:
ill ask'em if they wanna - until then GGOOOO NAHIC! lol.
from what I recall there are allready plans for another game... i think it could be at the end of this term.... perhaps next term... not sure...

physician

HSC
Tommy_69 said:

well lucky enough for u guys.. only 2 bros are left... the 3rd graduated last year...

but hey don't get too happy... They're still better than ever... small guy!... yes i'm sure i know who you're refering to... he's even better than before... so start training from now ... lol...

yeh i think it was a draw... but they did beat u guys in the first match... so we're still ahead... muhahahaha....

get_born

physician said:
from what I recall there are allready plans for another game... i think it could be at the end of this term.... perhaps next term... not sure...
yeah, anyways when ever the next game is - because at the moment im sure everyone is packed out with assesments - but i hope its soon. :uhhuh:

physician

HSC
last_chance said:
yeah, anyways when ever the next game is - because at the moment im sure everyone is packed out with assesments - but i hope its soon. :uhhuh:
lol.. packed out with assessments.. more like swimming in them- i mean drowning... yeh ur right.. the game can wait... who says we can't have a few games after the HSC... !

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
its funny though whenever we play u we dont have our full 1sts there. next time we verse u ill make sure all our 1sts are there.

get_born

Tommy_69 said:
its funny though whenever we play u we dont have our full 1sts there. next time we verse u ill make sure all our 1sts are there.
ur on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
yea i know a few people that go there they also play bball

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)