• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Stage Names (2 Viewers)

kalinda

HSC
i love the song touched by VAST
its a classic - well now neways

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
haha
thanx dood - im liking u more and more with every post... haha

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
Originally posted by cmaddogz
fatboy slim - this is a funny subject... see he is actually "Norman Cook" and he's been an artist for yonks!!! In fact i bought an album at a CD store and it ended up being produced by him (it was a 1991 CD)! So yeah... but if you are tlaking bout his album with "Praise You" and "Rockerfeller Skank" on it, that is called "You've Come a Long Way, Baby"... so yeah.... hoo roo
HAHAHA...my dad's friend is friends with Fatboy Slim and went and stayed with him for a while overseas....but the stupid git never heard his music when he got there so he had no idea what the big deal was

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Speaking of knowing famous people, Cathy Freeman and her boy/f (forgot his name) live in my suburb. I see them running around the bay, which is just down the road. I don't like CF, so it doesn't fascinate me. lol But her man is pretty hot.

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
haha - go steal cathy's man! hahaha... that's like my friend who works at Fox Studios at the Arena Bar - she turned down Millsy off Australian Idol... haha - that's her claim to fame! That and Chris Egan (off Home and Away) giving her his number... haha... Good place to work hey? I know Brian Henderson, Pat Rafter, George Gregan and Lleyton Hewitt (and a whole bunch of high-profile businessmen) from working at Terrey Hills Golf Club...

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
Speaking of knowing famous people, Cathy Freeman and her boy/f (forgot his name) live in my suburb. I see them running around the bay, which is just down the road. I don't like CF, so it doesn't fascinate me. lol But her man is pretty hot.
her man be joel edgerton, used to be on secret life of us, was also in ned kelly...v hot.

famous peeps - one of my really good friends, her dad is peter garrett from midnight oil. he is a fully top bloke :D and i met alan jones (the parrot - radio dude) at a 'do i waitressed at last year. THOROUGHLY UNPLEASANT BLOKE. i offered him a tray of beautiful lemon tarts and he waved me off impatiently, "No, no, no, too sweet, far too sweet." nasty man, very rude.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
i hate people who think they're fully famous and everyone's beneath them. PFFFFFT! That Alan Jones guy is a loser. My dad worships him, but I think he's full of shite.
"Like my father listens to talk back radio!"

Can anyone guess which movie?

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
okay - shit got weird whilst i was away... hahaha. Alan Jones deserves a bullet... he's such an arrogant prick... fucken deadshit... i despise him...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)