Standard and Advanced SAM? (1 Viewer)

A l

HSC
N/A
What's the difference? I had a look at both and they're both the same.

P

pLuvia

Premium has all those other statistics eg UAI from the past 4 years, percentage contribution to UAI, reverse UAI-HSC marks, while standard only has the piegraph and one UAI reading

sassy_gal

HSC
pLuvia said:
Premium has all those other statistics eg UAI from the past 4 years, percentage contribution to UAI, reverse UAI-HSC marks, while standard only has the piegraph and one UAI reading
In the past, before premium was introduced, these were ALL available for ALL users, free of charge. I don't get it, because BoS emphasises that all the previous features are still available, premium just offers new ones, so why have these features (scaling, different years, etc...) been taken away? :(

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
sassy_gal said:
In the past, before premium was introduced, these were ALL available for ALL users, free of charge. I don't get it, because BoS emphasises that all the previous features are still available, premium just offers new ones, so why have these features (scaling, different years, etc...) been taken away? :(
Do people acctually use the premium features much? Personally I don't see much use. The standard SAM will give you a rough idea of how your performance in your subject will relate to your UAI.

If there is demand I guess I can keep updating JUAIseek...

sassy_gal

HSC
jm1234567890 said:
Do people acctually use the premium features much?

If there is demand I guess I can keep updating JUAIseek...
You don't need to "upgrade" the features, just return the ones that were taken when premium was introduced...btw in reply to ur question, i saw quitre a few people questioning this downgrade in another thread...the one with the photos of what you can get with premium....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)