Staples! (1 Viewer)

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
Hell, all it was some difficult staples. Sure it took a while to get it apart but not any harm done. In regards to acceleration, I don't think our school has it.

D347H574R

Liverpudlian
HSC
we had it the same Kaatie, they weer always pulled out for us, except I think it was the maths exam where section 2 had a little book on the back

amberangel

Anonymous
HSC
D347H574R said:
we had it the same Kaatie, they weer always pulled out for us, except I think it was the maths exam where section 2 had a little book on the back
That's 'cos you had to do Section 1 first, right? Or was it just that way? I found that staple annoying. =.=; I like to be able to open the booklets to their full capacity.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
D347H574R said:
@ajdlinux - how old are you?
Young enough :p

yvettemaree47 said:
We were told by our supervisors that we couldn't pull any staples out... It made it really awkward doing the exam, especially the sections towards the back.
That's stupid. All the supervisors and Presiding Officers are meant to read this manual that says exactly what is and isn't allowed, and seeing how every other supervisor we've mentioned lets us it must just be crap supervisors who don't know anything.

limecookie

HSC
ARGHHH!! I KNOW!

The ladies were like: "Okay, now pull out the staples and check that you have section 1, 2 ... and so on"

I was like: "Whaaat??" - basically because i HAVE no fingernails :( so i was trying to open the staple from the back by using my thick, 30 cm RULER. My friend who was sitting behind me, was laughing her ass off :S lol.

hate staples. ahh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)