Star Sign vs Studying (1 Viewer)

lm1122

HSC
Does anyone beleive in star signs? Me, I'm just using it as an excuse. I'm Piscean and so I'm supposed to be air headish and unmotivated and lacking direction. Which i am. So therefore its not my fault that i'm failing - it's ultimately my parents' fault. If only they had waited a few months...

How is everyone else going with studying? Do reckon your star sign s affecting you.

Oh, and u probably can tell im piscean coz only someone like me would post a thread like this with only 6 days to the HSC!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I'm a piscean too, and yes I'm really air headed and my imagination wanders elsewhere whenever I try to study.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
im a libran...but i dont know what that supposedly means i am like

Lolliana

im a saggitarian apparently, we're all supposed to be hard working and motivated

come to think about it...
i am pretty hard working and motivated!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I'm a taurus... stubborn, determined. According to a star sign website "Taureans need to be told that they did a good job after accomplishing a task before they feel that they have really accomplished anything" and that is sooooooo true for me!

I think I'm pretty determined when it comes to study... sometimes I will make myself sit down to do work when I really should just take a break because I'm not being productive anyway.... but I like my fair share of pracrastination as well!

"Although you are calm and generally against fighting, you will fight if someone is provoking you. Your temper tends to explode in violent bursts that are not always directed at the person they should be."..... sooooooo true!!!! Like before the trials I pegged a pillow at my dad's head when he had done nothing!!!

The site is http://www.kamalkapoor.com/sun_signs/taurus.asp

I'd never thought that star sign could affect your studying... I don't really believe in them, but it's weird because I think I am a true Taurean!!!!

lm1122

HSC
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
I'd never thought that star sign could affect your studying... I don't really believe in them, but it's weird because I think I am a true Taurean!!!!
That's so true! I never have beleived it dictates our fate and stuff, but when i look at the qualities a piscean are supposed to have, and look at how i make decisions and 'chose' to live, it's quite scary! Because both my star and rising signs are pisces, i'm supposed to be extra... uh...floaty! It's funny how it works...Coincidence...? do do do do do do do do (that was 'twilight zone' music, btw)

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Leo - supposedly a person who is very determined :rolleyes:

This really cracked me up:
"You can't tolerate your failures because you want to rule and you are impatient to reach that level."

EDIT: "To win your favor, it is wise to flatter you and this happens to you all the time but you won't notice it."

So be nice....

Last edited:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I'm a taurus... stubborn, determined. According to a star sign website "Taureans need to be told that they did a good job after accomplishing a task before they feel that they have really accomplished anything" and that is sooooooo true for me!
That sounds about right. I'm a taurus too and I know i'm stubborn. Determined...hmm, we'll see.

Juliet

HSC
I'm on the cusp of Gemini and Taurus...i dunno about being a genius but gemini describes me exactly.

i have a lack of self-esteem, always have had. I think about many things at one time and I can't concentrate on any particular thing at one time which does not help when studying...

On the Taurus side i can be determined when i want something enough...

You may be praising somebody but at the same time you will be thinking against him(her).
hehehe....guilty!:eek:

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I was born 26 November, whatever that means, and I don't do work until it's due. I do like manipulating people though, does that mean anything?

Darkiris

mooie!
i'm an aries

there for i never finish what i start....damn that means i'll never complete year 12

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Yep that is so me!! I'm Taurus as well, ya see.

I'm subborn and determined -- right now I'm too subborn to admitt I really really need to study, inspite of what people, and determined to pass the HSC with as little study as possible ;)

baz's_girl

i am a leo and I have been studying a fair bit... got into a routine however, do have my days where I question my actions!
Determined, strong willed however, not confident at all and far from creative! And just quietly... I want to do well to show some true colours... :eek:)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
libran... something, something, something else... bludger... :confused:

unoriginal

I have heard a lot of reasons for not studying in the past couple of weeks (i have many reasons), but that is the last thing i would have thought of

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
i'm taurus too. so many tauruses here. well i'm like all true taureans slow with studies it take ages until i learn something, stubborn off couse.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)