Star Wars Battlefront I & II (1 Viewer)

HSC
calling all star wars freaks - that includes wookies, ewoks and hutts.

come here to discuss all things battlefront [best selling star wars game of all time].

uh, loved BF1, and BF2 has just come out but im yet to buy it. anyone out there know if its that good? cheapest ive seen it i think is around $80 or something like that.

pinkelephant

HSC
N/A
Whoah creepy, I was just talking to my friend about these games, and this topic just comes up!!!

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i bought it for my mate who really wants it. i played it at JB HiFi @ Town Hall. the missions are alright, like the Felucia one which is foggy and you have to earn better other clones/droids like Commander or Jet Trooper or if your lucky a Jedi Hero. multiplayer just adds more maps, especially the space ones which are interesting.

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
My bro has BF1 for PS2. Its pretty good.
It's great how they've mixed the battles from throughout the movies, with Wookies, and the Phantom Menace battle between Gungans and the Battle Droid. (i.e. Ja Ja Binks slaughter...)

The Jet-pack Clone fighter would have to be my favourite of any of them i think

BF2 looks even better than 1 thou, with the apparent option of being a Jedi (something that we missed out on in BF1).

HSC
M-turkey said:
It's great how they've mixed the battles from throughout the movies, with Wookies, and the Phantom Menace battle between Gungans and the Battle Droid. (i.e. Ja Ja Binks slaughter...)

BF2 looks even better than 1 thou, with the apparent option of being a Jedi (something that we missed out on in BF1).

yeah thats the main reason i want to get my hands on BF2, to be a jedi. i mean, how fkn cool is that? (sorry, SW nerd here). lightsaber in hand, wiping out droids/other people. i think ill be getting BF2 regardless. btw, all this BF talk made me play BF1 on ps2 today. galactic conquest:D

pinkelephant

HSC
N/A
M-turkey said:

Hello Turkey...

I don't have either... they sound cool tho, from what my friend was tellin me

Edit: Are they worth getting?

HSC
woohoo im addicted to BF1 at the moment. favourite faction at the moment is the republic, geez those clones are versatile.

and i saw BF2 for $77 @ JB HiFi! yeeah. but alas i need to scrounge dollars to exchange such goods and services.

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
One of my Brothers Friends has gotten BF2, and from what he was telling me, it sounds so good.
Being able to be a Jedi is heaps good. Apart from Using Lightsabers, there are ways of using "The Force".
There are levels from Revenge of the Sith in it as well, naturally.
He said something like there are 20 planets/level, to do. Which is heaps compared to BF1...
I think I'll use my brother to infiltrate his friends house and grab the game, either that or wait till we have the money...

pinkelephant

HSC
N/A
I played multiplayer BF2 last night, system link on xbox - the first time I've ever layed eyes on the game. It was pretty good. I totally pwned the guy who taught me how to play, and he's played BF for a while. Hehehe

HSC
I played BF1 at istar and it was "alright" im going to try and get BF2

HSC
YAS YAS YAS!! my bro hired out BF2 for 2 nights....only 2 nights!!! i must buy this game. i pwn so hard with the jedi. seriously. pwn4ge!!!!

love SW

love battlefront!!

MUST GET BF2 NOW

transcendent

HSC
N/A
my favourite maps are: Felucia Space, Mustafar, Tantive IV, Hoth and Death Star
my favourite heros are: Secura, Maul and Anakin

play assault Mos Eisley for hero vs hero.

pinkelephant

HSC
N/A
king_of_boredom said:
YAS YAS YAS!! my bro hired out BF2 for 2 nights....only 2 nights!!! i must buy this game. i pwn so hard with the jedi. seriously. pwn4ge!!!!
I pwn with the hero characters too, although I must say I prefer Luke over any of the others. He's heaps good.

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
My Bro worked out a way where you can play a 2-player battle with ONLY Heros Verses Villians.

Its the best. Basically its Yoda, Obi Wan, Luke, Leia, Han, Mace Windu and the other two Jedi
verses
Anakin and Vader (at the same time too...), Sidious, Bobo Fett, Jango Fett, Dooku, Darth Maul and Griveous.

Its the best ever. However basically anyone with a Light-Saber will snap the likes of Han and Leia and the Fetts who only have pistols etc.

The background music for this is great, i.e. Cantina Band song, Theme music, what I think is the Gungun celebration music, and the weird song with the alien chick with the big lips.

Wow. Han Solo is on TV (Patriot Games)...

HSC
M-turkey said:
My Bro worked out a way where you can play a 2-player battle with ONLY Heros Verses Villians.

Its the best. Basically its Yoda, Obi Wan, Luke, Leia, Han, Mace Windu and the other two Jedi
verses
Anakin and Vader (at the same time too...), Sidious, Bobo Fett, Jango Fett, Dooku, Darth Maul and Griveous.

Its the best ever. However basically anyone with a Light-Saber will snap the likes of Han and Leia and the Fetts who only have pistols etc.

The background music for this is great, i.e. Cantina Band song, Theme music, what I think is the Gungun celebration music, and the weird song with the alien chick with the big lips.

Wow. Han Solo is on TV (Patriot Games)...

thats great. care to share how?

transcendent

HSC
N/A
king_of_boredom said:
thats great. care to share how?
=_=" i said it in my last post.

Go create a game in Instant Battle

Choose Mos Eisley

Choose Assault not Conquest.

You play Heroes verse Villains.

Boba Fett is good. Fly to the top of the highest round building and sniper out the Jedis who can't reach you.

Luke is particularly strong, but a bit slow.

Maul is fast but doesn't deal that much damage.

etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)