Star Wars Fan Club (1 Viewer)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Does anyone know if there is one in Sydney? I dunno I just wanna go and check it out and see what its all like. That and I'm very bored.

But seriously does anyone know?

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I'd ove to start it but I dont have the time or the funding to do it. It would be interesting though, Id help someone start it lol but m hoping theres already one started...Hmmm I guess if its not in sydney its ok but nearby...

Ummm anyone know?

HSC
finally a

BOS STAR WARS FAN CLUB!!

come one come all.....dont forget your lightsabers lolzord.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
king_of_boredom said:
finally a

BOS STAR WARS FAN CLUB!!

come one come all.....dont forget your lightsabers lolzord.
lame.

a trekkie one would be much better.

HSC
PaleReflection said:
lame.

a trekkie one would be much better.

nah i still think star wars owns star trek, even though most would agree that they should both get lost in space.

i never followed star trek, but i get the general jist with the klingons and borg etc....just off playing this video game i had back in the day [star trek: armada for those of you wondering].

this is now the official bos star wars fan club thread. :)

Simpson Freak

HSC
"more like lame wars, am i right."

that's just sad, if you must criticize something be a big boy and use more sofistimacated language. Well i just wanted to say that since its how a first grader would make fun of something.

To the guy looking for a star wars fan club, i remember the leader of the star wars appreciation society of australia was on TRIPLE M a few days before the movie was released and they all called him Lord Vader and he came to the studio in a suit, i am sure they have a website just google it, but beware they are like the height of star wars passion. how far would you like to study the force young one?

anyway as for star trek, the major demographic of that show are just a bunch of old and overweight pervs who watch the tv series because it follows a simple formula of going to a new planet and getting into phsyical relations with humanoid females, atleast Star Wars has class.

its pretty pathetic how 6 star wars movies grossed far more money than all the 10 Star Trek ones combined. With a Star Wars tv series coming out soon we will all see it usurped in the tv arena too.

"lame.

a trekkie one would be much better"

If ever asked to name a paradox heres a quick obvious one to remember.

funnybunny

funniest bunny in th land
HSC
Hey Simpson Freak
I am shocked at your mere unjust statements in your reply Simpson Freak. You may have "accidentally" exaggerated the demograhic catergory statistics into "old and overweight pervs", when it may well have said the "older aged persons". It may come to a suprise but maybe Star Trek has much more vivid, sophisticated, and technical plots, that supersedes the sheer intellect of some to comprehend and thus does not interest children. Yet the flashing swords in Star Wars will definitely amuse and catch the attention of children well, which demographically supports this. The fact that Star Wars out grossed Start Trek may merely because Star Wars may be overated. In fact i remeber recalling that some fans were not too pleased with Mr Lucas. "With a Star Wars tv series coming out soon we will all see it usurped in the tv arena too," now your extrapolating on Star Wars's overated "sucess".

As for myself i haven't watched any of these movies :ninja:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)