Star Wars KOTOR I & II (1 Viewer)

HSC
recalling all star wars freaks.

anyone else a fan of these awesome RPGs? i'm still trudging through I but as soon as that's done i'll be straight onto the sith lords.

its pretty awesome as it explores the SW universe during the old republic, before the whole saga was in place.

i wish it was on PS2, my pc is far too slow and its only on xbox which is at my cousins place haha.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Definitely another awesome Star Wars game! Had to stop last Christmas holidays as school started and never had a chance to play it again might be something I can finish this holidays oh the fun.

Sorry about your PC being slow but stick with it, it’s well worth the time as you adventure through the Star Wars universe.

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
I loved KOTOR I, but I was a little disappointed with KOTOR II, since its execution was sloppy in parts and the game overall was buggy. But KOTOR I is still my favourite RPG - I especially like the turn-based combat. I''m playing Morrowind at the moment, and I find its real-time combat so much harder. :p

Where in KOTOR are you up to? By the end, I was a evil, evil Consular with all the dark Force powers. Fry, Malak, fry! :p

I_F

HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
Definitely another awesome Star Wars game! Had to stop last Christmas holidays as school started and never had a chance to play it again might be something I can finish this holidays oh the fun.

Sorry about your PC being slow but stick with it, it’s well worth the time as you adventure through the Star Wars universe.

ha yeah, but unfortunately i dont have it on PC, i know for sure its too slow to run so i play it on my cuz's xbox.

insert-username said:
I loved KOTOR I, but I was a little disappointed with KOTOR II, since its execution was sloppy in parts and the game overall was buggy. But KOTOR I is still my favourite RPG - I especially like the turn-based combat. I''m playing Morrowind at the moment, and I find its real-time combat so much harder. :p

Where in KOTOR are you up to? By the end, I was a evil, evil Consular with all the dark Force powers. Fry, Malak, fry! :p

I_F

haha yeah, i'm a jedi guardian (heading for the light side!) and i've just finished up on tatooine and got korriban and manaan to go.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I love the big "twist" in the storyline in KOTOR, in fact the whole storyline was awesome.
KOTOR II was less satisfying somewhat, but the story was still pretty good. Yeah I played both and was hooked till the end simply because I wanted to find out what happened next

Diddimz

HSC
i havent played the first, but the second was brilliant, now i want to get the money to buy the first soonish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)