Stargate Atlantis (1 Viewer)

Boo_

HSC
i dunno, i hope so, cause i just thought how it ended (the going back in time stuff) was kinda stupid...

and i miss last weeks atlantis, can some1 say what happened??? i saw up2 the part where they were transporting the captured wraith through the stargate

^___^
HSC
Boo_ said:
and i miss last weeks atlantis, can some1 say what happened??? i saw up2 the part where they were transporting the captured wraith through the stargate

um, some place discovered a drug where once taken, it will immune you from being eaten by a wraith..so the humans transported their prisoner to that place to be tested out...

turns out the drug not only prevents the person being eaten, but it will release a poison back into the wraith's body and later kills it
but the downside of the drug, found out after it has been injected to thousand was that you will die too
so there wasn't much point taking the drug

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Frob said:
Anyone know of a good online TV guide? TV week's website is too slow and poorly designed (half a year learning ergonomics in software has changed me).
http://www.yourtv.com.au/guide/index.cfm

I'm still loving SG:A. It's been a while since I've actually been excited about seeing the next episode of a series.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
What I've seen so far isn't that good compared to the start of Stargate:SG1. But I'll give it a go. Trouble is I always miss it.

Boo_

HSC
Slide Rule said:
What I've seen so far isn't that good compared to the start of Stargate:SG1. But I'll give it a go. Trouble is I always miss it.
lol, yz that???

flying_dragon

HSC
Sg-1 vs Atlantis

I'm not sure if I prefer Atlantis to SG-1. I liked SG-1 because i was drawn to the way that people interacted. I find that that human element is lacking in Atlantis. That could change, but at the moment, I still find SG1 better.

On another note, who's going to the convention in November this year? It has both Teal'c AND Dr. Weir...the best of both worlds! (or galaxies)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
human element?? what do you mean

its wraith vs human

where as sg1 is a bit to developed, its the original plot and for comfort values only

sorry i was just watching the behind the scens features on season 7 of sg1 which has the preview of atlantis on it- which explains the point of view of the producers

Boo_

HSC
i love the different/better technology in atlantis...especially the gates - blue makes a good colour

X

xeuyrawp

thejosiekiller said:
i thought the star gate could go to different galaxies already?

but this one can go further??
No. The normal stargate couldn't go to other galaxies without 1. an extra coordinate and 2. extra power from a Naqada reactor.

Anyway. I love trashy scifi, nothing makes me warmer. The wraith are hot, and shepard is hotter, what can I say.

You could see shepard's underwear briefly in the last episode.

X

xeuyrawp

thejosiekiller said:
lol

atlantis needs a female hottie ;)
The Geni girl that was in the last episode reminded me of Nicki Webster.... dunno why I mentioned that.

Amanda Tapping / Carter is hot, and she's actually smart in real life.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
the geni chick has baby features....im not big on that kind of thing
but as long as she doesnt start a singing career i could careless

carter is not sexy enough

we need hot hot hot hot people steaming things up at atlantis

in a future episode shephard meets a girl (wont go on as its a spoiler)...shes hot

X

xeuyrawp

thejosiekiller said:
the geni chick has baby features....im not big on that kind of thing
but as long as she doesnt start a singing career i could careless

carter is not sexy enough

we need hot hot hot hot people steaming things up at atlantis

in a future episode shephard meets a girl (wont go on as its a spoiler)...shes hot
hahaha. I think you should get onto it. I agree that Shepard's the man for the mission, though, he has the ruggard, rough looks that can chill a heterosexual

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)