staring at chicks. (1 Viewer)

vorahk

HSC
hmm that reminds me... yesterday morning going to school, as i was getting off the bus, i noticed a hot chick sitting on a bench and i continued "checking" her hot as i walked off the bus, she looked up, our eyes were locked onto each other as our head turn in each others direction as i walked further away from her. i smiled at her and she smiled back warmly.

hehe it was nice ^^

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
vorahk said:
hmm that reminds me... yesterday morning going to school, as i was getting off the bus, i noticed a hot chick sitting on a bench and i continued "checking" her hot as i walked off the bus, she looked up, our eyes were locked onto each other as our head turn in each others direction as i walked further away from her. i smiled at her and she smiled back warmly.

hehe it was nice ^^
lol did you grow a big head after that?
you should have asked for her number :)

vorahk

HSC
>< to be honest i had morning class and i was sorta running late >< and to make it even better, my teacher didnt turn up!! he was on an excursion!! T_T

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
staring is not cool
multiple quick glances is cool. unless you're pug fugly. in which case the girl can run and hide between glances
win win

erikalovesmusic

HSC
ahahaha dis is funni, i find it cute lol but each to their own....but only if u think the girl is gunna be interested and return the gesture, u dun wanna get rejected lol....BUT its soooo awsum wen u do that wen passing and walking, its hot i rekon :)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
haha i once had this 'moment' with some guy at maccas. i was walkign in, he was walking out. he held the door open for me, and we looked into each others eyes for a few seconds. then i continued on inside. after a few steps, i looked over my shoulder, AND HE DID THE EXACT SAME THING, and we locked gaze again looking over our shoulders, walking in opposite directions. it was like from a movie HAHAH

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
This reminds me of a song by james blunt... Lol.

Click (tm) count:
Monday: 4
Tuesday: 1 [Ugly Day]
Today: 0 [Very ugly day]

Aim for thursday: 5

Best is when you hold the gaze, they hold back, you smile, they smile, then you make contact and say: "Look, I've got to run, but I just had to tell you you're cute" Then you turn, walk away and DON'T look back.

Awesome feeling, you just made their day.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
erikalovesmusic said:
ahahaha dis is funni, i find it cute lol but each to their own....but only if u think the girl is gunna be interested and return the gesture, u dun wanna get rejected lol....BUT its soooo awsum wen u do that wen passing and walking, its hot i rekon :)
lulz datz lyk so funni!

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
This reminds me of a song by james blunt... Lol.

Click (tm) count:
Monday: 4
Tuesday: 1 [Ugly Day]
Today: 0 [Very ugly day]

Aim for thursday: 5

Best is when you hold the gaze, they hold back, you smile, they smile, then you make contact and say: "Look, I've got to run, but I just had to tell you you're cute" Then you turn, walk away and DON'T look back.

Awesome feeling, you just made their day.
James blunt must die. (if you didn't catch it i dont like James Blunt)

Anywhooooo. I always get the shy girls who look away, then look back, then look away, then giggle.

Bendent

HSC
toisthbe said:
do chicks find it rude if a guy walks by and just stares at them and doesnt look away, until they pass each other.

stare at them straight in the eyes though..do you find it rude? or intriguing?
not rude. i find it weird because they do it right in front of ur face. i can feel it even if i dont look at their face.

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
Bendent said:
not rude. i find it weird because they do it right in front of ur face. i can feel it even if i dont look at their face.
You can feel a stare!? o_O

People look at another's face to try and recognise them, to see if it's their friend or not.

I don't think anyone would do it 'right in front of your face', unless their vision is blurry.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
AntiHyper said:

People look at another's face to try and recognise them, to see if it's their friend or not.

I don't think anyone would do it 'right in front of your face', unless their vision is blurry.
Oh I dunno. I went on a school trip to Japan at the begining of the year and some of the girls in our group had guys stare right at them nose, to nose and go "you pretty..........can I touch your hair" in really bad english of course (and yes they had blonde hair and blue eyes)

I also got over there what i dubbed as the "white stare". Fairly straight forward, if your white you can turn heads. Strangers ask for your photograph and stop just to look at you (you feel like a movie star)

military_mind

HSC
toisthbe said:
do chicks find it rude if a guy walks by and just stares at them and doesnt look away, until they pass each other.

stare at them straight in the eyes though..do you find it rude? or intriguing?

maybe it'd be wiser to just abstain from such dodgy behaviour rather than try to find the answer to your question? kapish?

Bendent

HSC
AntiHyper said:

when i do look at people's faces i find they look at me as well. i don't like that feeling hence i don't look at strangers' faces anymore.

frootloop

HSC
I think it depends.

If you feel good, feel nicely dressed, hair's behaving itself and a nice looking guy is staring at you with a mischievious smile then of course it's good.

If you feel like shit, stressed and that you must look horrible and some random weirdo is staring at you (because they can't believe how hard you must've been hit with the ugly stick that day) then it's rude and incredibly irritating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)