Start Making a Good PIP! (2 Viewers)

Ancient

HSC
I've changed my PIP topic several times since starting the HSC course, and I've come to this topic;

The interactions within generations and how technology has affected privacy of information over social networks.

I've so far done a mindmap of the 9 concepts and how they relate so that I can narrow the topic a bit further.
I'd like to know if its a good topic, and if i should focus on one social network, i.e. facebook? or if i should look at a range of them, as well as mobile phones and such?

help would be greatly appreciated! :)
Im confused to how you can talk about course concepts or the structure to write them in :/

quickoats

HSC
Im confused to how you can talk about course concepts or the structure to write them in :/
Hi Ancient
I'm probably the only active person on the forum who did sac so I might be able to help. Your course concepts are in the syllabus - pick a few and see how you can link them to your topic. Once you establish clear links to those concepts then you can incorporate them into your writing.

Ancient

HSC
Hi Ancient
I'm probably the only active person on the forum who did sac so I might be able to help. Your course concepts are in the syllabus - pick a few and see how you can link them to your topic. Once you establish clear links to those concepts then you can incorporate them into your writing.
thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)