Start Now!!! (1 Viewer)

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
Lately i have noticed some threads created by people who think they aren't going to get the results that they won't. Well this one if for you, are you going to sit there and keep stressing yourself out? Or are you going to get started?

Yeah okay, i understand the first step is pretty hard, and rightfully so, its hard to just pick up a book and study for 2-3 hours. But you have to put in that effort, otherwise you will regret not studying as much as you could've. The pain of hard work is less than the pain of regret. Remember this cause its true.

So forget all this crap about doing bad in the half yearlies and your first few assessment tasks cause they are over and there is nothing you can do about it, work your butt off for the next few assessment tasks especially the trails.
Thats my advice to you, hope its been useful.

Good Luck!!!

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Yah. Pretty much. Someone sticky this and force noobs to read it before they post a thread.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
It's sound advice and probably not what everyone wants to hear but in the back of their mind they know it is the right thing to do and the only thing that will get them out of "I'm not going to achieve attitude".

So here is to good advice. :)

-pari-

HSC
N/A
here here!

and for the love of God PLEASE stop saying and thinking "i can't do it"

if thats the way you think, then yes, i can assure you that you won't be able to.

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
bringbackshred said:
Yah. Pretty much. Someone sticky this and force noobs to read it before they post a thread.
Yes, please.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
^hahahaha....

might if you get a petition :)

i hereby support stickying this!

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
LOL i second -pari- ! x]
sticky it !
and good advice too , btw !

jdcb4

HSC
Alternate advice: Give up now, fail completely, make it easier for me to get good marks. Much appreciated guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)