Start your own Online English School (1 Viewer)

rgabiola

HSC
Anyone here interested to start their own online English school?

Email russelgabiola@yahoo.com

Selling price: 300usd with free press release, 150usd adwords, website and domain

Flying_Penis

Banned
HSC
i have more rep than you and i am smarter
Look at my avatar. Thats my penis. And did you know it has magical powers. It can fly, it can sing, and its far better looking than susan boyle. I think i might send it to Bitains got talent. My penis is probably more talented than all of england.
While you!! on the other hand, Mr Retard. You remind me of my enemy, john kabomabo. He had one leg and kept licking his elbow. I call him retard. You are retard. In conclusion, you are not smarter than me, because i did Extension 4 maths in high school you faggot.
Dats right, i own

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
Look at my avatar. Thats my penis. And did you know it has magical powers. It can fly, it can sing, and its far better looking than susan boyle. I think i might send it to Bitains got talent. My penis is probably more talented than all of england.
While you!! on the other hand, Mr Retard. You remind me of my enemy, john kabomabo. He had one leg and kept licking his elbow. I call him retard. You are retard. In conclusion, you are not smarter than me, because i did Extension 4 maths in high school you faggot.
Dats right, i own
um yes its ~25mm long
mate thats tiny
have fun with your little pin dick

who says i didnt do extension 2 maths? i doubt that you did extention 4 because that isnt anything, it doesnt exist.

but yeah good1 M8t3 lOL

LoL

fenris

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)