Started Study/Revision/Summary's (1 Viewer)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Thast what all of my friends say at school!!.... Do you go to my school?? lol.

I know this "system" will wear off as the year progresses, but l hope it will stay together.

I just try and save as much time and space (in my bag) as possible...l take thin folders to school and leave the bulky ones at home...once l have finished a chapter or module l put the work form the thin folder to the bulky one :)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Because l want to be FILTHY RICH!!!!

Also l "compete" with other people in my grade.

I think of the good result l get when l have tried my hardest.

Its like losing weight...you don't think about all of the hard work you have to do, you think of the end result. :)

I have my PB and l try and beat it. Once l have beaten my PB, l am then competing with everyone else in the state...so that makes me try harder :)

Hope l've helped in some way!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by dezzy
english ass. tasks are the worst!!! its the whole balance of doubt....finishing an essay and not knowing whether you've answered the question correctly, or gone into enough detail...thats the worst feeling EVA!!!
HA! wait until you get to the viewing+representing task.

KarmaKitten

HSC
Originally posted by Misturi
Because l want to be FILTHY RICH!!!!

Also l "compete" with other people in my grade.

I think of the good result l get when l have tried my hardest.

Its like losing weight...you don't think about all of the hard work you have to do, you think of the end result. :)

I have my PB and l try and beat it. Once l have beaten my PB, l am then competing with everyone else in the state...so that makes me try harder :)

Hope l've helped in some way!
hehe, filthy rich, nice goal to have! I think you might be my new hero, i will try and attempt the folders idea and being organized. *fingers crossed*

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Jeez, look at these yr 11'ers already stressing about HSC

:D

I finished, awwwww goood luck with HSC :D

Study HARD! ok :D

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
err
well what i do i basically make myself memorize notes liek a parrot
and i say them to myself over and over again , i do this on the weekend as well only i go for basically the whole day lmao and i spent proportions of my time working on assessments but i do this on weekdays as well

usually each day my study time goes for 2-3 hours (except on weekends) , i cant help it , i like study for every subject each day...
This is gonna drive me mad though , im trying to figure out how to manage it better

KarmaKitten

HSC
Originally posted by Seraph
err
well what i do i basically make myself memorize notes liek a parrot
and i say them to myself over and over again , i do this on the weekend as well only i go for basically the whole day lmao and i spent proportions of my time working on assessments but i do this on weekdays as well

usually each day my study time goes for 2-3 hours (except on weekends) , i cant help it , i like study for every subject each day...
This is gonna drive me mad though , im trying to figure out how to manage it better

So much studying....are you sure you wont burn yourself out?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Seraph
If you dont end up burning yourself out by the end of the year you better get 98+ or Ill be coming after you.

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Yr 11'ers 2 -3 hrs a day is pretty much normal for HSC students adapt to it now or you will see the not-so-bright side later on

Actually what i suggest is just make summaries according to the syllabus forget the homework teacher assgns, but obviously do your maths homework and english tasks and assignments but don't overlod yourself doing HOMEWORK because is basically from the book anyways, because you will end up writing it 3 times (homework, summary, final summary) waste of time!!

KarmaKitten

HSC
Originally posted by LaZy_KoReAn
Yr 11'ers 2 -3 hrs a day is pretty much normal for HSC students adapt to it now or you will see the not-so-bright side later on

Actually what i suggest is just make summaries according to the syllabus forget the homework teacher assgns, but obviously do your maths homework and english tasks and assignments but don't overlod yourself doing HOMEWORK because is basically from the book anyways, because you will end up writing it 3 times (homework, summary, final summary) waste of time!!
thats what I am doing now:)

sif id waste all that time doing homework

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by LaZy_KoReAn
Umm yeah thats what I do... maybe on the weekend (NB: The weekend counts as one day) if Im lucky, oh well I only have to beat UAI 90.60 which shouldn't be hard considering he only studied for less then 2 weeks and did only homework when it was set.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)