started studying yet? (1 Viewer)

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
anyone started studying for hsc geo yet; it is the second exam after all.
oh boy i feel sorry for u yr 12s, i'm in yr 11 accelerating geo and so i get the whole holidays to rip geo to shreds. haha. oh well, good luck.

Last edited:

Cityboy

HSC
last year Geo was on the second last day of the exams, how come it got moved so close to the beginning of exams

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
Its so close to the beginning because last year it was so close to the end. Its called variety, and its the spice of life, or so I've heard. Anyway, I'm just starting to shift in high gear for study, geo included. Seeing as its in the first week, I'll probably focus on it a little bit more over the holidays than my other subjects.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Geography is so early so that way i can finish my exams in 2.5 weeks and not have to wait the full 4 weeks!
starbaaa said:
Anyway, I'm just starting to shift in high gear for study, geo included. Seeing as its in the first week, I'll probably focus on it a little bit more over the holidays than my other subjects.
Seconded.

funkimunki

HSC
Your lucky... 2.5 weeks. Jeez mine stretches the full 4 weeks, got economics on the last day(after 10days off). But still geography is cool. Skills is easy only difficult part is the urban dynamics, still dont know whats going on there. My teahcer just breezed over it piling us with newspaper articles without even going through them with us. What case studies did you guys end up doing?

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Did pyrmont for the suburb and Sydney as the Large city, that way we can tie the two together, using examples from both in most essays.

Sorry to hear about the economics. But one of my friends has all his exams in the first 6 days of the HSC, finishing on the second monday...hahaha, poor kid....

HSC
N/A
The_highwayman said:
Did pyrmont for the suburb and Sydney as the Large city, that way we can tie the two together, using examples from both in most essays.

Sorry to hear about the economics. But one of my friends has all his exams in the first 6 days of the HSC, finishing on the second monday...hahaha, poor kid....
man .. that would suck balls beyond crap!

goodluck to em!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)