Starting 3 Unit Maths this Year? Like to find some friends to study with? Post Up (1 Viewer)

bored.of.u

HSC
Ruse classes are integrated. We actually dunno what's 3U and whats 2U, we just learn all of it.
lol i would think a student of ruse calibre would have a clear understanding of the syllabus...external exams during the hsc course are based on it so understanding it is vital to success. But then again i dont go to ruse...yep mine are integrated too =D

duckcowhybrid

HSC
We use a different James Ruse syllabus. It has topics organised in a different layout. The 3U syllabus is virtually identical to the 2U but goes into more detail on certain points etc. To be honest, unless I look at the syllabus and see the 3U tag there, I really don't know what it is.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Ha, don't your teachers give you a timetable or set out requirement on which the teachers have to do the chapter in? Mine gave me one for 2u and ext. for Prelim and HSC courses. You should ask for one.

grasshopper1

HSC
had my very first leason of extension today

it was interesting ah and yeah hey

studentcheese

HSC
Let's PM each other. PM me if you have any maths problems. I would be happy to help.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Who wants to Skype??? I would be happy to help and be helped in maths over skype =) PM ME IF INTERESTED

HSC
Locus was is pretty easy.... probability was the last in my school's prelim course :)

But as the-derivative, it's hard to form a study group unless you live in the same area.

I wish ya'll all luck :D
lol i didnt find locus easy. :jaw:

duckcowhybrid

HSC
The basic concept of Locus is hard. Once you drill it into your head the it's just a curve/line that the point is on but you dont know where, it becomes a cinch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)