starting relationships (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
Try different sports together?

Golf, Ice Skatin, Tennis, Basketball, DDR!, Pool/Snooker/Martial Arts? You might find something your're both interested in? I know it will be repetitive but that's the whole point. You can share something with her!

That way, if its a weekly event, ull get to share (and see) her at least once a week? :p

If the girl is madly in love with her current b/f and you manage to take her away from him..then all r3sPecT to u. :p

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
stfu noob said:
Haha, quite possibly Miss A.D. :D
:eek: ... How?
santaslayer said:
Golf, Ice Skatin, Tennis, Basketball, DDR!, Pool/Snooker/Martial Arts? You might find something your're both interested in? I know it will be repetitive but that's the whole point. You can share something with her!
That's a great idea. :)

Also, you can double-date if that much support is necessary. :p

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
I think the best measure of how good your relationship will be is your ability to sit around, do not a lot and just talk smack. going out to a quiet-ish bar and having a few drinks always helps (as long as you don't get drunk on the first date :p)
I wouldn't like to go to a formal dinner or anything formalish on the first date- somewhere comfortable, not posh and just fun is fine but if you're taking someone to Milsons or the Wentworth it might be a little uncomfortable and forced. However, somewhere like Stir Crazy or Pancakes on the Rocks are good :)

stfu noob

HSC
:axedeath:
Dreamerish*~ said:
How did you know? Nobody is supposed to know. :confused:
Good Guess? ;)
Nah, I just know all :lol:

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Panda Bear said:
I got no idea how to go after this girl.. coz she's got a bf :( But I just gotta play with her I guess..
everyone said everything i wanted to say to this. also if you don't respect that she is taken she is not going to ever want to go out with you

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Panda Bear said:
:)

yeah... that's good, at least you know what's going through my head lol..

I got no idea how to go after this girl.. coz she's got a bf :( But I just gotta play with her I guess..

so much things in my head :(
lol i have a friend in exactly the same position ... he reckons hes got a chance of getting her ... i gave him none

to answer the thread, just have fun being together. the rest of it will work out if theres a chance of a serious relationship

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Relax, be yourself and find out what she's interested in, discuss and don't talk about yourself too much [unless you guys have something in common you can relate].

Also don't condemn, complain and criticise. [3 C's advice from Carnegie]

Don't fornicate on the first date, especially after swimming or a pool party. Undesirable results: Significant Shrinkage!

:) Break a peg-leg!

Last edited:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
ameh you think too mcuh about shrinkage..it could be kinky even :p

i wouldnt know wha thte ll to do on dates haha....spontaneouty?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ameh said:
Relax, be yourself and find out what she's interested in, discuss and don't talk about yourself too much [unless you guys have something in common you can relate].

Also don't condemn, complain and criticise. [3 C's advice from Carnegie]

Don't fornicate on the first date, especially after swimming or a pool party. Undesirable results: Significant Shrinkage!

:) Break a peg-leg!
Kids: Size does matter.

elfm

HSC
a picnic isn't the most original idea in the world either. it's probably just one up in terms of originality from a restaurant

Last edited:

olchik

HSC
There is the whole bunch of things to do: you can go bowling, roller skating, dancing, just walking. The main thing you should do is to show her that you care a lot about her: ask her if she is cold (if yes, give her your jacket), or hungry or whatever... You'll be fine! Good luck~

HSC
olchik said:
There is the whole bunch of things to do: you can go bowling, roller skating, dancing, just walking. The main thing you should do is to show her that you care a lot about her: ask her if she is cold (if yes, give her your jacket), or hungry or whatever... You'll be fine! Good luck~
sounds like a plan... but dont use it on this chick until she and her current bf are done - i already said why...

Kaiser Zero

Banned
HSC
You should bash the shit out of her boyfriend and make it look like self defence, that'll get her.. :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)