Starting, stopping, changing studies (1 Viewer)

jessk2

HSC
Have you changed studies since high school? Are you trying out different courses? Did you start, stop and switch your schooling recently?

Hi, that’s me. Is that you too?

I have changed up my schooling and training a couple times after high school. I’ve been reflecting on how parenting and ethnicity relate to my schooling, as a daughter of Chinese migrants who aspire (but maybe have now adjusted expectations) for my future. It’s been a winding journey through different degrees and on the job training to where I’m at now, and there's been many times where I'm not quite sure of what I’m doing..

Does anyone have similar experiences and want to chat?

declanissad

HSC
Have you changed studies since high school? Are you trying out different courses? Did you start, stop and switch your schooling recently?

Hi, that’s me. Is that you too?

I have changed up my schooling and training a couple times after high school. I’ve been reflecting on how parenting and ethnicity relate to my schooling, as a daughter of Chinese migrants who aspire (but maybe have now adjusted expectations) for my future. It’s been a winding journey through different degrees and on the job training to where I’m at now, and there's been many times where I'm not quite sure of what I’m doing..

Does anyone have similar experiences and want to chat?
Can you tell me your story. My exams just finished today and i feel depressed. Donno what to do. It makes me even more anxious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)