Startups (3 Viewers)

Panda94

HSC
Not sure if this is the right area to post? I'm surprised there isn't a dedicated thread for startups in this forum.

Where can I post open positions available at my startup? These would be developer roles by the way.

Panda94

HSC
Oh I thought there would be heaps of uni students/post grads...

Panda94

HSC
deep learning sentiment analysis API. What's your stack?

idkkdi

HSC
deep learning sentiment analysis API. What's your stack?
lamp, if u guys are doing legit deep learning stuff, this would cost a lot more than a few decimal points on hsc.

one of the things that sentiment analysis can be used for is analysing news articles to algorithmically trade lol.

Panda94

HSC
lamp, but gg. if u guys r doing legit deep learning stuff, this would cost me a lot more than a few decimal points.

one of the things that sentiment analysis can be used for is analysing news articles to algorithmically trade lol.
Ah I see, well it's a Saas product so you can use the API for whatever you want to I guess.

idkkdi

HSC
Ah I see, well it's a Saas product so you can use the API for whatever you want to I guess.
also wondering, how's the startup scene in Sydney?

i thought there were like no interesting projects/startups actually happening in Aus in comp sci as a whole lol.

Panda94

HSC
Startup scene here is full of sound byte repeaters and trolls aka Facebook group Sydney startups.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)