STAT Test (1 Viewer)

Pharaohsam

HSC
Uni Grad
hey i'll be looking to get into pharmacy in 2007 at usyd and i have to sit the stat...

there are a multitude of prep courses for the UMAT does anyone know of any for the STAT

thanx,

McHectic

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
order a booklet.. the just do it.. its pretty easy.. and kinda dumb.. compared to UMAT..

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
McHectic said:
so has neone actually done one of those courses?
Yes, I have. In my opinion, it helped only in the sense that it showed me what sort of questions I will be asked, and what format they are in. I suppose I might have reacted differently had I expected something totally different from the actual contents. I got a percentile ranking of 97.30.

I think it would be sufficient to order a few booklets and have a go at them yourself. You were able to openly discuss problems at the preparation course, but that was the only advantage over ordering booklets.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
McHectic said:
u did the wea one??? or was it a different one?
The WEA one. I'm not aware of any other prep courses.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
WEA one was retarded :D
it was mainly to get ppl unfamiliar with aptitude tests practise.. but then i got a good friend i met there..

i got BPharm at Usyd in my day.. i dunno if it got harder..

lala2

Banned
HSC
Yeah, the WEA one was almost useless, but it was just good to go and relieve my psychology. As pointdexter said above, it's only good for people who haven't done tests of any sort in a long time, and/or who are absolutely, absolutely, absolutely CRAP in test taking strategies. If you did the HSC, you'd be fine in terms of test-taking strategies, even if you are not the best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)