STAT170 Class Test (1 Viewer)

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
has any1 done any study 4 this yet???

i was hoping 2 kill this so if i fucked up the final exam it would b ok, but atm looks like im fucked 4 both

2 those who have done it, doing gnat7 which is the revision gnat, would that b enough 2 study from 4 this test???

thanks

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
They should tell you where to study up to. Its ok, I mean, I failed the first time, but got good marks the second time around (but then I'm the most unmathematical person you could ever meet). The final is easy as; all it is is hypothesis testing, so its not too hard to pass it, and rely on those marks alone to pass the unit.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
learn when to use what test, go to the workshops, do all the past papers you can (do this and a HD isnt impossible)

Tabris

HSC
I dont GNAT 7 and yes it is good exercise, it covers all the chapters we have done.

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
yea as redrum said
learn whento use which tests
oh yea and dont just learn the mathematical side of things
theres some teory type questions in there as well if i rememebr right
eg. blah blah blah, which graph would you use to show this

mserica

HSC
I feel for all stat170 people, that subject made me re think about doing uni altogether!!!

So Painful!

CieL

HSC
Was stat really that bad?

I just remembered I squeezed alot of writing on the A4 sheet we could bring into the finals.

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Aww... I (and Maryjane!) hated stat (except for the fact it brought us together. Nothing like sharing misery! ;)). But now, at 300 level, it's great! Statistics is one of these things you learn to love... If that's any consolation.

Maybe not ;)

If there're any theoretical questions, feel free to ask & we'll give it our best shot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)