• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

State of Origin 06 (1 Viewer)

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
Hornby should not even appear on the list of preferences for NSW halfbacks.

And if it were a theoretical list, Barrett would appear much higher. He would have been picked if he wasn't retired.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
I think they'll pick Finch. Either becase (1) he played well in Origin1, (2) the five-eighth is Anasta, thus advantage, (3) Gower and Orford will still be injured and (4) Robert Finch. It really depends how he plays for the Roosters. Theyre gonna go for form first anyway.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
kimi said:
Fucken Sean Hampstead and being an asshole to Buderus. HE WAS PROVOKED WHEN HE WAS KICKED IN THE HEAD BY DALLAS WHATSHISFACE JOHNSON. QLD shouldnt have gotten that penalty. Absolutely not. I swear, that stupid penalty was the only reason Qld got to even the scoreline. Poor Buderus, must of felt like a complete stuff-up. AND THANK FUCKING GOD FOR ROOSTER BOY FINCHY. My God. What a fluke that field goal. I actually wanted golden point time to see some more intense action, but im not fucken complaining. I still hate Finch. To think thats the ONLY actual field goal hes been able to get ALL THIS YEAR shits me cos he doesnt try hard enough for Roosters. Still, frggen remarkable that we won and cos of his one in a million field goals.

To say the least, the game was great but the people that go to these games are fucken idiots. I dont know if it was the beer (which was beautiful) but throwing blown up condoms balloons and throwing them in the air and that fucken mexican cheer thing was giving me the fucking shits. If you dont want to watch the game, dont distract it for others. So even though i was kinda out of it and screaming profanities at certain players and "GO ROOSTERS" the whole time, fuck you all.

OH and to you people who full celebrated and full beleived Matt King's "try" was a try, fuck you all cos i could see in my sombre state that it wasnt and that there was no downward pressure and he dropped the friggen ball anyway. And screw you people for telling me that i was wrong. Man, i was upset. You Retards, i can still think straight when im slightly intoxicated. And i hope Hodges dies that whore. I LOVE ERIC GROTHE JNR, he gave me a beautiful fight :eek: So so beautiful AND he managed to do what ive always wanted to do: punch Hodges square in the face. Its love.:eek::eek: I thought Matt King was brilliant, and argh so was Mason. Bloody beautiful upper-body strengths guys. But geez, the blues were abit disorganised at times, total lack of communication and the QLD defence was unbeleivable the beginning of that second half. Cunts. BAHAHA we still beat them. I swear, those last final ten minutes was so intense. I was so scared, but argh WHY of all people, WHY did anyone choose FINCH to save the day. I cant even hate him without feeling bad now. friggen arghhhh

Oh and wasnt Hodgson shit. Couldnt fucken convert properly. So angry. Wouldnt have given QLD much of a chance if we got those much needed points. It was sad for O'Donnell for his debut to be injured :(. And in those last 20secs when Gasnier knocked on, i think everyone around me wanted to choke him. HAHAHA i wish someone did :(. BAHAHAH how funny was it when Lockyer kicked on the full. BAHAHAH.

And yes. that is all before i forget. I cant speak a word. :( Nights.

Hodgson played well, u stupid bitch... He missed conversions from the sideline... big friggen deal.. noone else in the NSW team woulda got it

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
He played better than his opposite-- Bowen

Cocksucker

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
sando said:
Hodgson played well, u stupid bitch... He missed conversions from the sideline... big friggen deal.. noone else in the NSW team woulda got it
It was a big deal. This was origin, had he converted we wouldnt have had to rely on Finch. ITS ALL HODGSON'S FAULT. Of course noone else could, thats why Hodgson had to convert. It was his job to convert and he didnt convert did he, so he was shit. SHIT. Dnt call me a bitch ignorant one. At least i dont have to live the HSC nightmare this year, SUXOR.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
whens the next match...its been like 2 wks since the last...i hate waiting

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
Teams for game 2:
QLD
Fullback: Karmichael Hunt (Broncos)
Wing: Brent Tate (Broncos)
Centre: Justin Hodges (Broncos)
Centre: Steven Bell (Sea Eagles)
Wing: Adam Mogg (Raiders) {Replacement of Greg Inglis (Storm)}
Five Eighth: Darren Lockyer (c) (Broncos)
Half Back: Johnathan Thurston (Cowboys)
Front Row: Steven Price (Warriors)
Hooker: Cameron Smith (Storm)
Front Row: Petero Civoniceva (Broncos)
Second Row: Jacob Lillyman (Cowboys) {Replacement of Tonie Carroll (Broncos)}
Second Row: Carl Webb (Cowboys)
Lock: Dallas Johnson (Storm)

Interchange:
Shaun Berrigan (Broncos)
Chris Flannery (Roosters)
Sam Thaiday (Broncos)
Nate Myles (Bulldogs)

NSW
Fullback: Brett Hodgson (Tigers)
Wing: Matt King (Storm)
Centre: Mark Gasnier (Dragons)
Centre: Timana Tahu (Eels)
Wing: Eric Grothe (Eels)
Five Eighth: Braith Anasta (Roosters)
Half Back: Brett Finch (Roosters)
Front Row: Willie Mason (Bulldogs)
Hooker: Danny Buderus (c) (Knights)
Front Row: Brent Kite (Sea Eagles)
Second Row: Nathan Hindmarsh (Eels)
Second Row: Steve Simpson (Knights)
Lock: Andrew Ryan (Bulldogs)

Interchange:
Luke Bailey (Dragons)
Steve Menzies (Sea Eagles)
Mark O’Meley (Bulldogs)
Craig Wing (Roosters)

Last edited:

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Is that the official team lists?! Why have they released it so early?
Bahahahahah Finch.

Isnt Justin Hodges injuried still?! He still needs another 4weeks or so. I dont want to see that wanker.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
kimi said:
Is that the official team lists?! Why have they released it so early?
Bahahahahah Finch.

Isnt Justin Hodges injuried still?! He still needs another 4weeks or so. I dont want to see that wanker.
I think they always announce it on the Monday, nine days before .. don't they?

And then the judiciary charges come out for the week.

At least, that's my recollection of it.

I thought Hodges was injured too .. where there's smoke ..

One thing that IS certain, though, is Greg Inglis is in serious doubt because of a stress fracture in his back. I think it's a stress fracture. There's an article here about it.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Its on 14th June. We don't have to wait tooooo long for it...
yes we do...the last match was like 2 wks ago...and then next match is next week...so we sorta kinda like have to wait 3 wks...well 1 wk now...but 3 wks is a very long time :uhhuh:

Cpt obvious

HSC
Why on earth would anyone pick mogg for origin, he is okay but he is not origin material

Bookie

Banned
HSC
BILLY SLATER WAS AVAILABLE!

Queensland backs who are better than Mogg who didnt get picked;

Clinton Schifcofske
Chris Walker
Willie Tonga
Rhys Wesser
Billy Slater
Josh Hanny
Paul Bowman
Scott Donald
Danny Nutley

fark.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Fuck, this is fucking hilarious. I cant stop laughing.

They also picked Moggs ahead of Bowen, who they dropped after they lost the first game. BUT STILL BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I donot understand on what grounds did they pick Moggs?! OF ALL PEOPLE WITH EXPERIENCE AND FUCKING CAPABILITY TO PLAY ORIGIN FOOTBALL, WHY DID THEY PICK MOGGS.

If NSW dnt target Moggs, ill crash-tackle them.

UM BOOKIE. CHRIS WALKER < SHIT. k understood?

Last edited:

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
lol this would have to be one of the worst selection gambles i have seen in years. But u never know, he may score a hatrick on debut !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)