• blues

Votes: 46 80.7%
  • marrons

Votes: 11 19.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

*mel*

fornstar said:
but what i think is worst, is seeing ricky jump up and down on the sideline. his a coach, not a cheerleader. if crocker is a wanker, maybe he learnt it from one of the best in the game, ricky stuart
there is nothing wrong with a coach showing a bit of emotion. not everyone has to be as cold and stiff as people like wayne bennett.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
**MeL**88 said:
there is nothing wrong with a coach showing a bit of emotion. not everyone has to be as cold and stiff as people like wayne bennett.

yeh i think ricky stuart is sooo cute when he does it. He was jumping up and down cos he was excited and happy. Its something im sure MOST people do when theyre ecstatic. Ahhh fornstar, ur just psd cos QLD lost. :D

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
kimi said:
yeh i think ricky stuart is sooo cute when he does it. He was jumping up and down cos he was excited and happy. Its something im sure MOST people do when theyre ecstatic. Ahhh fornstar, ur just psd cos QLD lost. :D
hahahaha im not pissed, im totally shattered

i guess i dont like him that much, but saying his cute ... cmon!!!!

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
fornstar said:
hahahaha im not pissed, im totally shattered

i guess i dont like him that much, but saying his cute ... cmon!!!!
Cute as in adorable. Like, u dnt see many coaches getting so excited when their team gets a try. I love sticky cos hes our coach [Syd. Roosters] and i see it heaps of times when he jumps up and down out of excitement.

lol, its alright. ;) Qld has till next year to improve. Its your fault for dropping Slater, dnt make the damn same mistake again. But NSW will still dominate Origin :D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)