state of origin (1 Viewer)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm not kidding. And where's the proof of those articles i asked for you to provide? Your argument is devoid otherwise

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
I await proof otherwise you're a liar

Lentern

HSC
Whatever then, I'm a liar. For the record though I've never read a Roy Masters article, it's on offsiders I've seen him rant and rave a bit about how we need to be nicer to the poor players.

Not that your article proves much, if any high profile celebrity was under a police investigation for a sexual assault it would be reported in the press. If anyone unfairly targeted Stewart it would have been the police.

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
I don't condone rape but that was group sex not rape. I followed the Matthew Johns story very carefully being a league fan.
That 'woman'/hardcore sl*t had sex with a bunch of footballers and the next day at work had the audacity to brag about it to her workmates. Her workmates confirmed this. She also invented the story about the players climbing through windows to get inside the room- the owner of the hotel said this was absolutely false and physically impossible given the height and position of the window. It was later found that this woman is now married to a Rugby Union player - now what does that say about her fantasies and preferences...?

Seems to me like this confused teen at the time changed her mind about the whole ideal and tried making it a rape case afterwards. Do you not think this is possible? I'm sure this happens every now and then, and ill gladly take a group of people's words (including the hotel owner, and workmates) over one confused and obsessed teenager.

Any other cases of potential rape which made you think there is a culture of raping in the NRL? Manly fullback Brett Stewart?? Go ahead.. there was a unanimous jury decision finding him not guilty in that one.

Yet why do you rate League as you number one preference over AFL and then Union? If they were "pretty much identical" surely league and union would be close to equal in your sports preferences? But it isn't. Instead you rate League>AFL>Union

...and proof before you bail out
http://community.boredofstudies.org...n-you-not-fuckan-stand/page29?highlight=union

Give me an intelligent response for once rather than "I DONT GIVE A SHIT.. NO ONE CARES. BUT IM STILL POSTING AND REPLYING IN THIS THREAD THAT I MADE. hurr"

the slight differences between union and league make league far better

but that doesnt mean that they arent almost identical

if you can play league or union you can very easily switch between the two, and most kids when i was playing, played both at the same time

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
boom

the biggest nrl fanboy in the world

i bet you'd love to be the girl involved in some of these nrl gangbangs hey son

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
yes m8 you are right im the biggest fag that ever lived

im simply trying to provide a balanced view on this forum when everyone wants to have a go at something

if you can play league or union you can very easily switch between the two, and most kids when i was playing, played both at the same time
this is pretty debatable though, at an amateur level maybe but at the top grade transition has proved to be difficult for a few players whilst successful for others etc

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
top grade is very competitive so small differences are weeded out more easily

seems like even AFL isnt that hard to transition into, K Hunt kicked his first goal on the weekend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)