State rank + all rounder tutoring bus and english (1 Viewer)

jesss_987

HSC
Hi all!

I just graduated this year and now offering tutor services for the following subjects:
-Business studies: Got 97 as a raw HSC mark and overall mark. (State Ranking)
-English: Got 94 as a raw mark and 93 as an overall mark.

Happy to tutor both YEAR 11 and YEAR 12
--> Whilst the marks in Year 11 don't count towards the HSC, almost everyone I know that did well in Year 12 did well in Year 11 as the courses are virtually the same format.

Qualifications:
-5th in State for Business Studies
-Top Ranking School (always ranks Top 50 in State)
-First rank in Business Studies
-ATAR of 98.2
-Received Co-op Marketing Scholarship
-Ranked in Top 1% of the Year Group

I live in Lindfield but can travel by train if needed, give me your location and I'll accept or reject it.

Why Choose Me
- I feel the HSC is a game. If you play by the rules (even if you don't agree with them) you win. I can teach you these rules, which for some reason many teachers are resistant to tell.
- I will provide comprehensive notes FOR FREE! Notes I spend hours on using various sources, meaning you can save time to use on more proactive study!
- Can tutor more than one subject if necessary ( or tutor one and just help out with assessments if needed)
- CHEAP rates; depending on location I am very flexible

Also happy to do some lessons over the holidays; a couple of hours here and there still lets you have an awesome break whilst getting ahead of your peers. Subjects like Business Studies, PDHPE, Modern History have MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF CONTENT and if you can get the 25% nailed in the Summer holidays... when it comes to trials and the HSC you will be so far ahead of everyone else !

FIRST LESSON 1/2 PRICE IF NOT SURE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)