STATE RANKING CHEM (3rd) AND BIO (12th) and MODERN NOTES (2 Viewers)

Determined3

HSC
Bought kamal's chem notes and they're exceptional. Great communication and a fairly low price for his notes in comparison to others. His notes are organised addressing each syllabus dot point, with diagrams to assist in understanding the concepts and accompanied by other resources. Thnx mate, highly recommended!

lustrous metal

HSC
Bought Kamal's chem and bio notes about two days ago and I have to say that they are absolutely good and I got them for a great price. I loved the colours and the many diagrams. They are detailed yet succinct.
highly recommended :)

Roy216

HSC
Just bought Kamal's notes and they are very much worth the price, not only do they contain quality information on key aspects of Germany but are accompanied with practice essays to assist in constructing essays.
I highly recommend these to anyone who does Modern History ! :)

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Bump!

Kamal, for 5+ markers, how much did you write? Did you go well beyond the lines (that's what I do) to go into significant detail?

Kamal15

HSC
Yep mate well beyond the lines. Write how much you can to show off your knowledge to the marker while sticking to 1.8 mins per mark.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Yep mate well beyond the lines. Write how much you can to show off your knowledge to the marker while sticking to 1.8 mins per mark.
Yeah, thought so - I can't seem to write everything that I want to in the 3 hours...

Thanks mate!

jkayy1996

HSC
Hi i'm interested in buying the chem notes, how much are they exactly? :)

Kamal15

HSC
I just purchased Kamal's HSC Chem notes today, took a look through them and they have lots of diagrams & explanations sufficient to answer any type of questions in the exam with :D There are lots of notes on different experiments, and how to calculate the pH of stuff, as well as lots of detailed theory for the tougher exam questions! The notes aren't completely plain & boring, they have colour coding for certain sections & different font weights to differentiate between the information in the texts! I find this particularly useful as I like colour coding and diagrams are good for me as well to learn from!

Kamal's notes aren't a tl;dr long block of black text - they are very detailed, coloured, sectioned and easy to flick through. They aren't too long-winded either, they are just to the point unlike some textbooks with waffling in them! If you wanted to get chem notes, you should definitely consider Kamal as they are highly reliable and are of high quality, exactly what you have paid for - his notes aren't dodgy or a rip off! Kamal is a really down to earth and honest person, and his notes reflect the price you pay for - he is not selfish with his notes, and gives you his notes in full and really quickly after you pay as well. :) Kamal won't run off with your money either, as this thread shows, along with his great feedback from others, including me. :)

Highly recommend him, especially if you are looking around for notes to purchase. Kamal's are the best of the best in quality and also for the price. I highly doubt you would see better notes than his in terms of quality and content offered for the price. If I were to make notes, I don't think I would be as detailed as him myself. :p

Just PM Kamal or drop him an email to ask him more about his notes, he's very quick to respond and is happy to talk about them. :) His notes are the best out there, and definitely hard to come by or miss! If you haven't bought them yet, drop him an email today because the quality of Kamal's chemistry notes are worth the price, especially with the detail and diagrams inside. Definitely get them; they are really helpful for me, and they will be for you as well! Don't waste your money and time by buying second-best when you can get the best from Kamal, a state ranker himself. I have no regrets with my investment, especially since I will be putting them to good use this year. :) Thank you very much Kamal!
Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)