STATE RANKING CHEM (3rd) AND BIO (12th) and MODERN NOTES (1 Viewer)

Chris100

HSC
Kamal's chemistry notes are beautifully detailed and there is no information in it which is not relevant to the course. If anyone is going to buy chem notes it should be Kamal's!

maysilees

HSC
Just bought these notes. They're great and full of details relevant to the course! I would definitely recommend these notes to my friends :)

iEatOysters

HSC
Kamal's notes are extremely detailed & set out in a way that is aesthetically pleasing. Highly recommended :)

myyf

HSC
N/A
THANKS KAMAL, REALLY GOOD NOTES!:wavey: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!:)

hei-2000

HSC
Kamal's notes for chemistry and biology are structured really well, covering every dot point thoroughly, including the practicals. They also have colour coded texts to ensure maximal memory retention of the key details as well as past HSC questions that follow after the notes to allow students to practice applying their knowledge. I definitely recommend his notes. They are far better than any notes I have made so far and will most likely be better than any notes I make in the future.

YuqiZ

HSC
N/A
just purchased Kamal's notes yesterday. i found it how it is very detail and covered up everything that each dot point required. Should buy them earlier. Definitely the best choice for recapping the knowledge! thanks a lot kamal 

trungduong12

HSC
Interested in ur bio notes
Pls PM me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nikita333

HSC
These notes were so helpful! Highly recommended! I really struggle with Bio and these notes made it so much easier.

khalsaseva

HSC
Hi,
I was wondering if you had notes for biotech option or did girra do another option when you were there?
Please let me know if they're available (if that's the option you did).
Thanks.

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
While it is a harsh reality that we have to give up a plethora of our time to succeed in our subjects, it is a fact of life. However, this time need not be an excessive amount if you efficiently and effectively apply yourself. One such way to achieve this would be to purchase Kamal's notes. By being highly refined, thoroughly covering EVERY syllabus dot point, and elucidating difficult concepts, his notes make the best use of your study time. Not only this, but they incorporate pertinent diagrams AND HSC questions. This is invaluable to your HSC as practice is what defines your success - especially in Science subjects.

To look past his notes would be to deny yourself a distinct advantage over your cohort.

Kamal's exceptional ATAR and results are reflective of his skills and abilities, which are undeniably apparent in his notes.

It is irrefutable that his notes are critical to your HSC success. It was of the highest of pleasures reading through them.

Have a nice day guys and best of luck with your studies!

Avleen

HSC
Some of the best notes I have ever seen. Thank you very much for your help Kamal. Highly recommended! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)