STATE RANKING CHEM (3rd) AND BIO (12th) and MODERN NOTES (1 Viewer)

ishfish

Lord of the Fries
HSC
I bought Kamal's chemistry notes, and I must say they are super neat. Ive been using them to fill in gaps in my own notes and they are really detailed. Definetly recommended!! :jump:

Dogmeat2

HSC
thanks for the notes Kamal
they are great for any occasion, whether you are consolidating knowledge right before the HSC or just starting your HSC year. very indepth, sophisticated and covers a lot of information within each dotpoint, would highly recommend!!

ronnie18

HSC
I recently bought Kamal's Chemistry notes and they are really good! Would definitely recommend them to others as all dotpoints are concisely covered and the sample HSC questions will be great for writing practice!
:)

yolannndaa

HSC
Just brought Kamal's chemistry note, they are the best note, it is so detailed and it clearly explained the dot point!! Definitely recommend!!

lachlan.lea

HSC
N/A
These notes are fantastic- easy to follow and will be a big help to me.
Thanks

Kamal15

HSC
Bump. Prices updated.
Modern Notes $5
Chem Notes $5
Bio notes $5

moeydwhabibz

HSC
N/A
So I was going to drop chemistry, had my half yearlies approaching just around the corner, had lost all hope and hated attending school because I had become so lost in my chemistry classes, i really didnt know what to do. As a desperate act i had started searching online, and came across another one of those many other threads talking about notes, but This thread in particular just appealed to me, where I made the move and emailed KAMAL SINGH. His notes have helped me gain my confidence, easy to underrstand, straight to the point, I dont rely on my school textbooks or teachers notes anymore. I have really benifetted alot from this and his extremely quick response has just added to the perfect service. Thank you alot Kamal Singh!

kingofhearts433

HSC
I bought Kamal's notes and they are very detailed and clearly set out. I especially like the fact that the notes are divided up into lessons so you can plan out your study sessions better.

godofmath

HSC
thank you kamal for ur wondering chemistry notes. The quantity of questions for each syllabus dot point are satisfying. And the way u have structured ur lesson plans are amazing. Anything dissatisfying is that u don't have physics notes :(

fluffchuck

HSC
I bought Kamal's chemistry and biology notes and I have to say, they are the most cheapest and highest quality of all the notes I have seen. They contain highly descriptive and in depth information that would help you hit a high band 6 in the HSC. I was considering dropping biology as I thought there was too much content to learn, but with these notes, it's easy to remember things as the notes are formally structured, making it easy to read. The notes come with questions that are very good as they induce critical thinking, but are fairly straight forward and understandable because of the information provided by the syllabus dot point structured notes. Highly recommend, these are the best biology and chemistry notes you can get on the internet, BUY NOW!!

prakash68

HSC
Prices and samples of my notes are available below:
Modern notes $5: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mxr3zx37tp1vcoe/AABugcMjqXxVhYkel7_F-zdFa?dl=0
Chemistry notes $5: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9w24hd9zuqt2hpc/AABvwzukqPLvXxKcF-GnIfKka?dl=0
Biology notes $5: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r55qoprb4oflujn/AAD49x3uAwV0weWHUlhfC1hMa?dl=0

Payment through bank transfer. Email kamalsingh15@hotmail.com. I don't respond to personal messages.

Hey guys. My name is Kamal and I achieved an ATAR of 99.95 in the 2009 HSC.

I completed HSC Chemistry as an accelerant so I had time to write a very detailed set of notes. I ranked Third in the State with an HSC Mark of 99. I applied very similar techniques to writing Biology notes and found success with a rank of 12th in the State and an HSC Mark of 96. In Modern History I achieved an HSC Mark of 96 and my notes were also good enough to get me 99/100 in my school trial test (Girraween High School).

PM or email (kamalsingh15@hotmail.com) for price. Of course it's negotiable. Every now and then I give one of the recent emails my notes for free (just a game) - try your luck!

For Modern History I did Weimar Republic, Cold War and Leni Reifenstahl.
:smile:

prakash68

HSC
Kamal's Biology notes are outstanding. I recommend others to purchase them as well.

Parrot

HSC
Kamal recently sent me Chemistry notes, including his lesson plans and questions and they are absolutely amazing. They are very neat which makes it comfortable and easy to study. Thank you, Kamal!

HughG1111

HSC
N/A
Great, comprehensive chem notes! Quick and easy service dealing with kamal, certainly no regrets in purchasing his chem notes :)

potateo

HSC
N/A
Well written and concise Chemistry notes. Quick and fast response with Kamal. Here's to Band 6 in Chemistry.

asdfgh111

HSC
These notes are extremely useful! Kamal himself was lovely and didn't want the money to be given directly to him but was willing to provide me with the notes if I donated the money to a charity of my choice. Thank you so much!

sssona09

HSC
Just received them (after having donated to a charity of my choice- how nice of him!) and gosh, they look absolutely fantastic. They're so well written

band 6 babyyyy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)