State ranking English, Studies of Religion & Earth Science tutor[Blacktown area] (1 Viewer)

showy

HSC
STATE RANKING & 99.70 ATAR English, Religion & Earth Science tutor[Blacktown]

Hi,
I graduated in 2010 with an ATAR of 99.70. I now attend The University of Sydney undertaking a combined degree in design in Architecture/Engineering. I was awarded a Premier's All-Rounders Award for receiving band 6s in all of my courses & recieved 2 state ranks in courses that require some of the highest levels of English proficiency of all HSC subjects.

I offer one-to-one or two-to-one tutoring in:
English (one-to-one) for stage 5 students.
English (from standard to extension 2, also one-to-one ratio preferable), Earth Science & Studies of Religion for stage 6 students.

I tutor from my own home in Prospect, and am willing to travel to student homes in Prospect.

I charge $30/hour for 1 student, or $25/hour each for 2 students (doing the same text/subject).

My English tutoring is focused towards both textual understanding as well as improving the quality of responses in grammar, style & fluency—from the rudiments to sophistication—an essential part of studying English and the overarching feature of top responses. This not explicitly stated in the English syllabi and often neglected in a classroom setting, but is absolutely essential to separate you from other students and allow you to make a sizeable & positive impression on the HSC marker, which is rewarded with a top band result time after time.

My own marks are these:
English Advanced: 95
English Extension 1: 46/50
English Extension 2: 50/50 (ranked 3rd in state candidature)
Economics: 96
Earth & Environmental Science: 95
Studies of Religion II: 97 (ranked 5th in state candidature)

Contact me to find out more! My email is scartuition@hotmail.com.
Please include in your email your module(s) if regarding English Adv or Extension 1, or your depth studies if regarding Studies of Religion.

Last edited:

showy

HSC
Re: STATE RANKING & 99.70 ATAR English, Religion & Earth Science tutor[Blacktown]

Hey,
This is just a reminder that I don't generally check my bos inbox. Please enquire via email to scartuition@hotmail.com :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)