State Ranking mark ? (1 Viewer)

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Apparently, Ruse kids haven't made it to 1st in state for IPT in the recent years :awesome:
yeah its actually been north sydney boys. one year 8 of them got state ranking. all of them in year 10 accelerated.

Ronaldinho10

HSC
i think we are possibly getting mixed up between aligning and scaling?

rev668

HSC
sorry for commenting on an old thread but I got 59/60 on my most recent task and am finding the course rather easy, my school has good scaling and I'm wondering if a state rank is possible?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
sorry for commenting on an old thread but I got 59/60 on my most recent task and am finding the course rather easy, my school has good scaling and I'm wondering if a state rank is possible?
Maximising your chances of a state rank would require you to ideally be ranked first in your cohort as well as perform at the highest possible standard in your IPT HSC exam.

kareem!

HSC
Yes, its very possible. Bear in mind you still do need a lot of practice. From my experince teacher's have been trying to 'modernise' their teaching and teach stuff that cant be and wont be assessed in the HSC. You just need to familiar with what the syllabus actually includes.

Edit: State rank mark last year was 96 - however I think sr10 got 95 (iirc) sr 1 got 97.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)