State Rankings (1 Viewer)

hmm?

Hey guys i was wondering (just out of curiosity) if the BOS only tells the person who is ranked 1st in a subject that they did? Or do they tell like the top 10? Cos ive read on some ppls sigs (i cant remember maybe it was _skywalker) that theyve come like 7th in IPT or something like that?!
Can someone plz clarify?!

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
They tell the top 5 to 20 people depending on the number of people who did the course.

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC
how exactly do they tell the person - ring up or what?

hmm?

thanx 4 that.
yea they call - i know someone who was called yesterday - altho no1 is supposed 2 know except 4 immediate family!
haha
pft

Skeeta

HSC
who rang them.. was it Board of Studies or the newspapers. Apparently they have some sneaky ways to get hold of the results..

Its times like these i wish i knew a journalist

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Hm, that'd suck if I had a chance of getting any kind of position like that. I'm on the internet (dialup) all the time so they wouldn't be able to get through :p

Skeeta

HSC
yep i know... me 2... my phone rang today and the net d/c because of it. i picked up the phone but the person had already gone... must have been someone from UAC telling me i got a UAI of 100

KOfGHS

HSC
N/A
Hahahaha Skeeta you make me laugh...im the only one at school who's getting a UAI of 100. They must have dialled your number by mistake

HSC
its highly likely that no one at our school is going to get a uai of 100 u two....were all doomed just for the fact that we went to such a low ranking school....though i could name one person that would come close to that uai.....hmmmmmm

Skeeta

HSC
its me :D :D :D

lol nah i wonder if that special little girl got a phone call today.. or a few..

ramin_87

state ranking

so if you came first your family finds out, but you don't, correct me if i am wrong

hmm?

well they ask you your student number, in theory it should really be the student

hmm?

hey jou jou i guess from my name and the 1st post in this thread you can tell that im a curious person -> just wondering what ur sig says after the shahada
sorry about this post's irrelevance

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
hmm? said:
hey jou jou i guess from my name and the 1st post in this thread you can tell that im a curious person -> just wondering what ur sig says after the shahada
sorry about this post's irrelevance
it says ali wali allah......

persephone

HSC
Skeeta said:
yep i know... me 2... my phone rang today and the net d/c because of it. i picked up the phone but the person had already gone... must have been someone from UAC telling me i got a UAI of 100
i was on the internet and someone called .... that might have been them.... telling me i aced it.... it probably wasn't though....

Last edited:

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
i reckon everyone should find out what u came in the state. if they can be bothered to arrange ur uai then surely they can give u a plain, simple, state wide ranking

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
All State achievers are published in the SMH today - these are ppl that got a ranking in each subject...

i got 6th in ancient history and didn't recieved a phone call :(
mmm i think - not sure about this - that we get a certificate or something for it

hmm?

MissSavage29 said:
All State achievers are published in the SMH today - these are ppl that got a ranking in each subject...

i got 6th in ancient history and didn't recieved a phone call :(
mmm i think - not sure about this - that we get a certificate or something for it

firstly thats heaps good n congrats!!
yey!
hmm? so "a ranking in each subject" means...? top 20?
good work again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)