State rankings (1 Viewer)

Mandy101

HSC
I came 5th in state for History Extension (49/50) so I was happy :)

I wanted to place in Economics, but ended up with 97, so missed out.

Mandy101

HSC
maung said:
wt hell I got 97 for eco??? and didnt get in top 10
Same here... I got 97 for both my assessment moderated and my exam mark. If someone with 96 made the top ten??

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
fleepbasding said:
"corey_jk" placed 2nd in english extension 2.
I noticed that. Despite his apparent disdain for basically all our major works, I congratulate him.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Any chance of seeing the lists still? I tried to buy DT but it was sold out yesterday; SMH only showed top5 for alot of smaller subjects, and top20 for the big ones (English Adv, etc.)...

I only made it onto the IPT list. It does make me feel good because there were heaps of ppl saying the test was easy yet I found it "normal difficulty" (ie. not easy, but not hard).

jazzi_jess

20 days to go!
HSC
i haven't seen any lists at all. could someone please type them up or maybe scan them in? i would appreciate it if you could. :)

jazzi_jess

20 days to go!
HSC
i haven't seen any lists at all. could someone please type them up or maybe scan them in? i would appreciate it if you could.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
icycloud said:
This is where the internal assessment mark really counts. Vinh came 1st, followed by Kaivan then me and this is reflected in the rankings. (I think all 3 of us got 99 for our HSC mark).
Not necessarily. All of you might have achieved 99 for HSC mark, but that is in fact rounded to an integer value. You three getting different marks in the actual exam is a very real possibility.

rama_v

HSC
seremify007 said:
Any chance of seeing the lists still? I tried to buy DT but it was sold out yesterday; SMH only showed top5 for alot of smaller subjects, and top20 for the big ones (English Adv, etc.)...

I only made it onto the IPT list. It does make me feel good because there were heaps of ppl saying the test was easy yet I found it "normal difficulty" (ie. not easy, but not hard).
I got 2nd in IPT in the state :D

I

icycloud

Templar said:
Not necessarily. All of you might have achieved 99 for HSC mark, but that is in fact rounded to an integer value. You three getting different marks in the actual exam is a very real possibility.
Ah yes, that makes sense. Why can't they just show us the unrounded mark?

moonshine87

HSC
Mandy101 said:
I came 5th in state for History Extension (49/50) so I was happy :)

I wanted to place in Economics, but ended up with 97, so missed out.

How did you find out the lower down (but still bloody high) rankings (your 97 for economics) the list from the Board Of Studies http://boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/ebos/static/TAINC_2005_12.htm only has the top 20.

And does anyone know how to get your internal school reankings for subjects?

Cheers.

miapants

HSC
bwaaahahahaha.... third in the state in german, and i spent more time listening to rammstein than studying dear old deutsch.... the system works!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)