statement tees (1 Viewer)

ChuNdeR WhoRe

HSC
N/A
Shell said:
MILLA!!! you got another account?! lol who else would it be, with a name liek chunderwhore
oh like yaaa dude. and what makes u think noone else would have chunderwhore as a name? hrrrm?

HSC
one of the single worst ones i have ever seen .. this supre shirt with a flavoured condom behind a little plastic window, and it said something like "break in case of emergency"

i saw a fucking year seven girl wearing it. do you even know what it is?

Jess-a_belle

HSC
hmm... the only statement tee im gonna wear this WHOLE year, is the one they sell at autosalon that says "i love rice". and thats it.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
one of the single worst ones i have ever seen .. this supre shirt with a flavoured condom behind a little plastic window, and it said something like "break in case of emergency"

i saw a fucking year seven girl wearing it. do you even know what it is?
fuck off dude. there was seriously a condom stitched on to a shirt?

HSC
go_swans said:
fuck off dude. there was seriously a condom stitched on to a shirt?
seriously, man.

and those oc shirts .. blah. i mean, i admit to liking the oc, but those shirts just make me cringe.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
seriously, man.

and those oc shirts .. blah. i mean, i admit to liking the oc, but those shirts just make me cringe.
bahahaha just imagine that.
the guy would be like "I have a condom.. oh no wait! oh how convienient you have a condom stitched to your fucking shirt! now all i need is some scissors"

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
nataliie said:
some statement tees are so bloody stupid. i don't understand why these t-shirts were designed in the first place!

today at kmart i saw a tshirt with big bold letters running across the front saying "$10000 in debt, but damn i look good" :mad1: geez ... who the hell would wanna wear a t-shirt saying that? i wouldn't even wear it if it was given to me for FREE!

i've also seen one saying "i'm blonde, but what's your excuse?" i'd laugh my ass off if i saw someone with black hair wearing it. :D
'i forgot my phone number, can i have yours'
'my sexual preference is often'

I have one that says 'music is my life' but I never wear it....that's not too bad

em_516

bludging..
HSC
those OC ones are pretty bad but they also have crappy desperate housewives ones in myer..they're so stupid!

i'd also like to see a brunette wearing a tee designed for blondes or vice versa..it might actually make the top funny

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
there is this guy in my class that always wears geeky t-shirts with sayings.. he thinks he's sooo coooooooool
he says his mum buys them for him
what a fucking dweeb!

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
I have a "hug me" tshirt, closely modelled on J.D's from Scrubs :)
observe

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I know a guy whose girlfriend got him one saying "I'm not getting less hair, I'm just getting more head" :eek:

I flat out refuse to buy any item of clothing with anything even partially resembling a slogan on it.

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
I don't mind the odd slogan T-Shirt. I'm actually wearing an A Perfect Circle one right now that has "The Fundamentalists Voted For a Holy War and All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt and a Draft Notice". Ones that I hate are basically every Jay Jay and Supre one. And as much as I like Napoleon Dynamite, "Vote for Pedro" shirts everywhere are totally killing it.

Tell me you wouldn't shake the hand of a person wearing this shirt, though:

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Logain said:
I don't mind the odd slogan T-Shirt. I'm actually wearing an A Perfect Circle one right now that has "The Fundamentalists Voted For a Holy War and All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt and a Draft Notice". Ones that I hate are basically every Jay Jay and Supre one. And as much as I like Napoleon Dynamite, "Vote for Pedro" shirts everywhere are totally killing it.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ohhhhh man that is GOLD!!!! lol!!!!!! what would macgyver do. LOL. it makes you think aboutwhat he'd do with an empty toilet rol-OHHHHHHHH BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

STAS was wearing a "vote for pedro" shirt on the front page of the Sydney Morning Herald uni offer section booklet thing.

ediisjoz

HSC
Logain said:

lol that was the coolest show ever. he could make a bicycle out of a paper clip... awesome fun.. did anyone else get up at 5:00 am and watch it like 7 or 8 years ago? i did once.. then the novelty wore off.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Logain said:

LMAO... i would wear that. probably the only slogan shirt that qualifies as cool.

shortie_689

HSC
I have 2 both bought for me by friends...
One says "yeah im a bitch just not yours"
and the other says "they may be small but they are all mine" - it was bought for the irony as i have DD boobs... dont really ever wear it though

Shell said:
STAS was wearing a "vote for pedro" shirt on the front page of the Sydney Morning Herald uni offer section booklet thing.
Stas is always wearing that shirt when I met him he was wearing it in all the photos I have seen of him he is wearing it

Last edited:
W

whsmith

I have a shirt:

" /wear shirt
+ 5 Charisma "

Does this make me a nerd? :D

Kirika

HSC
Me and my friends considered by the "im blonde whats you're excuse" t-shirt for our brunette friend, it totally would have summed her up! ah well. The one i hate most is 'tell you're boyfriend i said hi' which is just stupid, you may as well wear a shirt syaing 'im a big slut'. which actually, on a reasonably aged person COULD, under some circumstance be a little bit funny. just a little bit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)