Statistics for Business/Introduction to Economic Methods tutoring (1 Viewer)

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
Something tells me you're the same alison that posts on Only at UWS....

Yeah it's you.

I Study Hard

HSC
I was going to say what Isho said =P
Uhm, I know you probably want to like, get paid for your services but I just have this one question about Intro to Economic Methods;
Is there a way to do covariance on a calculator (Casio fx-100AU), and if so, how?

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
My God! From what my friends are telling me do not choose Introduction to Economic Methods if you value your life and the life of your friends (just in case you become so distressed beyond control). Choose Statistics for Business ~ always been getting credits marks and a high distinction in the group assessment + it is an open book final examination etc so you pretty much don't have the excuse of not knowing what not to do. Plus the questions in the final examination are in the same order as the topics you learn if that helps. IEM is for your 3U/4U Students and those who are bothered to understand/memorise the process of hypothesis testing etc. STATs is for those who did General Math/2U.

I Study Hard

HSC
Passion - I was a gen maths student and someone told me IEM was easier...i came pretty close to failing, I totally agree with you, would not recommend that any sane person do it =(

muhahahahahaha

HSC
I did 2u, will I be totally screwed if I did IEM?? im freaking out now. My friends did general maths in high school, did IEM and they passed, but im really scared now after everything that im hearing on here and from my friends saying that it was insanely difficult to understand the concepts and whatnot. Is this true??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)