Statistics tutoring for tertiary students (1 Viewer)

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Why bother paying for University tuition when you can address your queries and concerns during consultation hours to the relevant tutor/lecturer at University? There are also tutorials as well which consolidate your knowledge. Plus you can ask your questions during tutorials. What's the point?

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
Why bother paying for University tuition when you can address your queries and concerns during consultation hours to the relevant tutor/lecturer at University? There are also tutorials as well which consolidate your knowledge. Plus you can ask your questions during tutorials. What's the point?
Because if you pay someone directly to do something they generally do a better job and you are more inclined to learn at $30 an hour or w/e

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Because if you pay someone directly to do something they generally do a better job and you are more inclined to learn at $30 an hour or w/e
True. But the University offers so many of these services to students, yet they still pay for private tuition. I'm not against private tuition or anything for University, but yeah...just wondering.

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
True. But the University offers so many of these services to students, yet they still pay for private tuition. I'm not against private tuition or anything for University, but yeah...just wondering.
Possibly too if you need help with pre-reqs - if I was a real analysis tutor and someone asked me how do you prove |x|-|y| <= |x-y| i would tell them to p.o.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)