Staying a virgin until marriage (guys) (1 Viewer)

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
The fact that whether your partner is a virgin or not should be secondary to the billions of other factors that make for a successful relationship/marriage whatever.

HSC
nah thats exactly what im saying. sought after guys are usually the ones that go out to the clubs, nail a chick and then never speak to her again. pure girls dont want someone that bangs every 3rd girl. usually its the gangas that go for the "sought after" type and i think thats where the irony stands. actually not really irony, just a wrong statement. pure girls dont want a man whore.
thats not what irony means

is what she was saying

HSC
I remember when one of my friends posted on Facebook that she was jealous that her friends had gone through multiple boyfriends in two years while she had been single all that time and she wondered what she was doing wrong. (The girl in question used to work at Hooters, btw)

So anyway, after a few comments one of her friends was like: "id rather have hook ups and flings over nothing... you can do that in the mean time until you stumble over your prince ;)" and I'm sitting there reading that going 'Really? ... Really?'

So I put on my writing cap and I reply:

"I love how the above comment assumes that somehow after a life of many hook-ups and flings, or as I like to call it, using oneself as a tool for male sexual gratification, a self-respecting (and for the purposes of this, let's say... wealthy) man will suddenly overlook the fact that they've basically slept with 984735689476892462 guys and take her and love her for who she is and go on with their merry lives and live happily ever after.

/sarcasm?"

That's what I thought of when I read this thread.
ahsfjfhsghh
ahahahahahahahahahhaahhahaha fuck

you are so shit

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
lmao sino best

also OP do wat u want never ask people for their opinions

btw im pretty sure if u had to even ask that q u cant pick up chicks

sorry bro

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
The last L&R thread Shadow was saying sensible things. Now I come to this one and I want to stab him, repeatedly.

But seriously, staying a virgin until marriage is stupid. Do you really want to marry a dead lay?

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
yes i want my wife to be a virgin wat are u guna do about it

HSC
sex is 50% personality and 50% training anyway
if they are shit roots then they are probably self conscious and have had some lame cunt teaching her bad habits
get a virgin, train her up
good as gold

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
sex is 50% personality and 50% training anyway
if they are shit roots then they are probably self conscious and have had some lame cunt teaching her bad habits
get a virgin, train her up
good as gold
Well, the girl I lost my virginity to was a starfish. She lied about being mistreated to get attention and continually put herself down(Which I stopped her doing) but she was a terrible lay. She was like fucking a plank.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
What do u do about the blood though? I'd rather a girl who's already got a popped cherry so I don't have to clean up the mess

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
They don't bleed that much. It's maybe only about enough to cover a 20c piece at most.

RANK 1

HSC
Fuck virgins ----> get cured from AIDS
(i'd post a picture of an indian dude with those captions, but i cant find one and i cbf making one)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Anything Lonely Island does is awesome. Ever see Dick in a Box? Hilarious.
I only watched that today. It was pretty good, but not great. The ones where all 3 of them are there (Jack Sparrow, I just had sex, I'm on a boat and Jizz in my Pants) are amazing. The ones with just that one guy like Dick in a Box and I'm The Boss usually fall short, in my opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)