Staying a virgin until marriage (guys) (1 Viewer)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
There are heaps of reasons to wait until marriage. http://waitingtillmarriage.org/the-top-10-awesome-benefits-of-waiting-until-marriage/
Also, adolescents who wait are proven to have higher intelligence and waiting can really stop you from screwing up relationships and getting too distracted by girls :)
If you think you should, then do it, the benefits are huge.
Gahahhahaa

Higher Intelligence.

If anything its a build up testosterone that will make someone snap.

addicts

Officially Insane
HSC
There are heaps of reasons to wait until marriage. http://waitingtillmarriage.org/the-top-10-awesome-benefits-of-waiting-until-marriage/
Also, adolescents who wait are proven to have higher intelligence and waiting can really stop you from screwing up relationships and getting too distracted by girls :)
If you think you should, then do it, the benefits are huge.
I think you got this the wrong way around, adolescents who have higher intelligence=nerds=have no choice but to wait.
(Dont get your nerd panties in a twist, its a joke)

and yes, the benefits are huge, so very big.

RANK 1

HSC

boganxcore

HSC
Is it respectable for a guy to stay a virgin until marriage?

Do women respect this?
its not a big deal these days but its not a problem either if a person wants to wait until marriage
kudos to them if they have the self-discipline and willpower to do it lol

Garygaz

HSC
waiting till marriage is what you say if u are ugly and are looking for an excuse to not sound so socially inept

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
BuT tHe LoRd SaId No SeX bEfOrE mArRiAgE!!!

TheLad_inBlack

HSC
Well in modern society there is a fairly big chance the marriage will fall apart anyway, so would it have been wasted?
Just go out, find a girl you semi-connect with and go with the flow. You will feel like more of a man / woman (for girls reading) afterward, will have more life experience, will probably have a larger confidence level and will be ready to blow the mind of the perfect girl you do end up meeting (after quite a few more times of course).

I am so very happy I didn't wait to try it out for my first time :) And second, and third etc.

Just my thoughts hehe

boganxcore

HSC
you'd be surprised at the amount of dudes who expect a girl to be a virgin before marriage (but for them its ok to go slut it up every weekend in the clubs)

boris

Banned
HSC
thats the wog coming out in you lol 95% of guys would find it weird if a girl is a virgin past 18

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
you'd be surprised at the amount of dudes who expect a girl to be a virgin before marriage (but for them its ok to go slut it up every weekend in the clubs)
complaining about how the world is wronging you in some way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)