xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Uh oh.
Chem notes = still got quite a bit to go ><
Phys notes = meh , scabbed.
Maths 4u = .. ><
Maths 3u = uh oh.
Eng Adv = arghh need to write up my essays soon !!

starrysky

HSC
At least you've STARTED on Science notes, Hung. :p

Update on my fruitless pursuits:

English Advanced - AoS essay done, working on Harwood. Transformations + Powerplay not yet done. Fuck.
English Extension 1 - Zilch.
Mathematics - Done one question of one past paper.
Biology - ...
Business Studies - Notes done, but need to substantiate them. Even though ... they're 20 pages long ...

O_O Yessir, Xuan is destined to utter cramming. (N)

samuel slack

HSC
My update-
English Advanced- AoS essay done and creative writing thought about. Transformations- almost done. Frontline- almost done. Harwood- unstarted.

Mathematics- done first 5 questions of about 15 past papers. Then randomly just going through questions 6,7,8,9 and 10 and doing questions... need to remember locus and learn how to remember difference between simpson's and trapezoidal rules.

Business- Notes done. Case Study done for marketing and global. Need to do case studies for 3 other topics. Past papers need to be done. Reread notes and excel book, a couple of times.

Ancient- Past questions done for all topics. Need to reread text book and write up summaries of modern and ancient evidence/sources for each topic.

Legal- Nothing done. Need to do some past papers. Reread text book, excel book and notes. Still have about 3 weeks left though. It'll get done.

Edit: After writing that I just thought. Wow. I've actually done something. Phew, I feel like I've accomplished something.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
starrysky said:
At least you've STARTED on Science notes, Hung. :p

Update on my fruitless pursuits:

English Advanced - AoS essay done, working on Harwood. Transformations + Powerplay not yet done. Fuck.
English Extension 1 - Zilch.
Mathematics - Done one question of one past paper.
Biology - ...
Business Studies - Notes done, but need to substantiate them. Even though ... they're 20 pages long ...

O_O Yessir, Xuan is destined to utter cramming. (N)
haha yeah but i should be revising , xuan >.<
you've done english !! thats well done already ! i`ve barely touched it. ><

starrysky

HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
haha yeah but i should be revising , xuan >.<
you've done english !! thats well done already ! i`ve barely touched it. ><
Yeah, but Chem's like 2847624864872464 times more content and science-esque and whatever than English. =_=;; AKFjhafkjfkjfjk. I haven't even started my Bio notes yet; I wanna do them this week so I don't have to spend the week between Business and Math doing them. ><"

In ... wait ... shit I've done so much English over the last few days that I can't even bloody count. Um. Oh yeah ... wait ... NINE days you can burn your stimulus booklets and be tempted to burn your texts but not do so because the school could charge you.

:D

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
starrysky said:
Yeah, but Chem's like 2847624864872464 times more content and science-esque and whatever than English. =_=;; AKFjhafkjfkjfjk. I haven't even started my Bio notes yet; I wanna do them this week so I don't have to spend the week between Business and Math doing them. ><"

In ... wait ... shit I've done so much English over the last few days that I can't even bloody count. Um. Oh yeah ... wait ... NINE days you can burn your stimulus booklets and be tempted to burn your texts but not do so because the school could charge you.

:D
try this , i`ve spent two weeks on chem :p !
hence i shall fail everything else =;(

anyway im outa here. spam is coming on .. ><

ellirene

HSC
i dont know if i should have posted this
but hey! its kept me motivated :D
its my desktop on the computer and it guilts me into keeping off the net :)

totalllllllly home made hahaa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)