staying over? (1 Viewer)

yosemite sam

HSC
So ive seen this guy a few times...usually we go to his place and watch a movie or wahtever, no big deal. But one time I was really tired and kind of passed out on his bed and he didnt wake me up. So i woke up at like 5 in the morning realising that I'd just spent the night at his place...
The next time we saw each other, I just didnt really leave. We havent had sex or anything but is it wrong to do taht when we've only been seeing each toehr a few weeks? I guess i dont really have a problem with it, i just dont want him to think taht im easier than i am?

efhat

HSC
As long as nothing happened, i dont see anything wrong with it, you didnt initiate anything and neither did he, so no biggie IMO

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
And you've been going out for a few weeks already. You're not easy if you sleep with him, dude.

yosemite sam

HSC
So you dont reckon its wrong that even though we've only been seeing each other a few weeks, havent had sex but have kind of fooled around a bit or whatever, its ok taht ive stayed over twice?

vennmuch

HSC
I don't get it. What's wrong with staying over at HIS place as opposed to going out together to the movies, dinner, whatever.

Your purity, dignity, whatever it is you're concerned over is intellectual and mental - not purely physical - what you've done and not done. If you've not done something that you feel wrong over, stop making a big deal out of it when it's not such a big deal.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
if nothing happened how is it any different from staying over at a female friends house?

you -nG-

HSC
This shouldn't be a big deal...you didn't do anything, so dw about it?

yosemite sam

HSC
haha...definitely not friend zone. believe me. by not doing anything i just mean we havent had sex...i guess i was just kind of worried more so about other peoples opinions because i'm at college and have to face the dreaded walk of shame when i get back in the morning - even though i know i didnt have sex the night before, what does it look like to others? thats all i was worried about.

HSC
ohhh nooo
people might think you had sex with a boy!

so what?
who gives a fuck lol
what are you like 15?

williamc

HSC
haha...definitely not friend zone. believe me. by not doing anything i just mean we havent had sex...i guess i was just kind of worried more so about other peoples opinions because i'm at college and have to face the dreaded walk of shame when i get back in the morning - even though i know i didnt have sex the night before, what does it look like to others? thats all i was worried about.
OMG LOL

it's actually a glory walk

HSC
love seeing chicks early on saturday/sunday mornings still in dresses with their heels in hand and fucked up make up etc, so lol

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
love seeing chicks early on saturday/sunday mornings still in dresses with their heels in hand and fucked up make up etc, so lol
I took a cab home at like 7:30am terribly hungover and still in my dress and heels from the night before and the cabbie was like "Oh going in to the office early?". I figure that means I don't look too terrible when I'm doing the walk of shame and I also don't dress like a complete slut.

I really don't think it's a big deal. Plus, if you do it early enough, most people don't notice ;)

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Why would you care what others think?

Reality check: no one is going to give a damn if you sleep with your boyfriend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)