Staying? (1 Viewer)

Gummy_bear

HSC
Who here who is currently finishing the HSC (love saying that) is planning on staying here on the BOS to help the newbs.

Personally, i am going to stay on and help ppl who are doing the subjects i did, i think it would be nice and it would mean that my knowledge from the HSC isnt a TOTAL waste after i finish.
Id love to work my way up to being a mod or something. lol.

What about you guys? gonna help the newbies? or gonna delete this site form your memory?

meh05

staying sounds like an ok idea. intend on adding all my decent essays etc to the resources too. those brats wanna use them tho if im gunna spend all that time adding them

Gummy_bear

HSC
jdrockefeller said:
Yeah, I might stay. Pwning noobs is so easy on this forum...
Well, i didnt really think we would stay to pwn them..moe help them..But pwning could be fun...veeery fun. and we could tell them such horrow stories..make most of them drop out b4 the end of the term..just for the heck of it *insert evil laugh*

But, yeh, id also like to see how they think of certain subjects and stuff, even tho they have a whole set of new dotpoints for most subjects, some have new topics others have a whole new syllabus.
Ancient history now has pompeii as a core study. thatsucks, i want them to suffer just like i have.

moanz

HSC
fuck that im outta here

(someone had to say it)

Gummy_bear

HSC
miss_gtr said:
Thats great, most people already do that, so i dont think it was THAT NECESSARY to make a post on it........unless your gunning for benefactorship.
No, actually, i was just interested.
I wanted to see different people views on it.

I dont even know what benefactorship is.

Dont get cranky..Got an exam tomorrow i suppose?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)