Staz .. or someone smart HELP re: Int'l Business Major (1 Viewer)

frederica

phat
HSC
Stazzzzzzz!!

So this beautiful international business major which according to the 2005 handbook promised to consist of just 32 senior credit points.

Fair enough, it now requires 36.. But just WHAT is this bullshit about two extra compulsory subjects which come from say .. THIRD YEAR ACCOUNTING, second year government and the like..

Can we follow the 2005 version of events??

Otherwise.. New Question .. Do you know the procedure for begging to get into second year government subjects with no junior credit points?

Bored of Studies

Administrator
Administrator
I have clarified this to her, but others may also be interested:
You can often get your prerequisites waived when a major requires you to do a subject with prereqs in another discipline. You can do so by filling out and lodging a form at the economics and business centre.
Some subjects you still won't be able to take (e.g. 3rd year accounting will be impossible without having done the 1st and 2nd year introduction units), however, for subjects such as government ones, prerequisite waivers are often granted.

-Stazi (Sorry I'm posting from this account, as my other is banned due to my request: should really be studying right now :p )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)