• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

STD's (1 Viewer)

long jetty

Banned
HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
to hte threadstarter - you're an idiot

you can get std's from sex once you're married too

you can get std's from blowjobs

most of the time people don't die from an std

the correct terminology now is actually 'sti' anyway - sexually transmitted infection
if the two people both save till mariage there is no std;s only if the have premarital sex, u see premarital sex screws it over

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
what if the girl in this scenario worked in a science lab?

she could have been unsafe and handled candida albicans without washing her hands

the next thing you know she has thrush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Yes ebola can be transmitted sexually, all bodily fluids are contagious. And as a note if you are among the lucky few who survive ebola then your semen remains contagious for a while.... (memory from yr10 science project.... which included a slideshow).

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
hahah i guess- maybe we should start giving out more condoms in ebola epidemics :p

sexual transmission of the virus would be as rare as not handling the virus properly in a lab or coming into contact with carriers of the virus such a primate in the jungle

god i dont know how this crap thread went off in this tangent

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
long jetty said:
if the two people both save till mariage there is no std;s only if the have premarital sex, u see premarital sex screws it over
Going by that logic premarital sex is fine until some other random diseases are introduced to the gene pool from some other source (eg SIV becoming HIV and somehow transmitting to humans), hence it's not premarital sex that screws it over.
What if these people are born with STD's? What if they get them another way (eg oral herpes from sharing cutlery, then transmit that to their partner's genitals through oral sex?)?

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
exactly. Pre marital sex is not the ONLY way you can catch STDs and like Mick said, he stepped on a needle, you can contract life-threatining so called "STDs" in other ways.

My mums a nurse. If she had a hole inher glove when treating a patient or something... She could easily contract a disease that way to

Last edited:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
long jetty said:
Is that what the church is teaching kids these days?
Lol i cant wait till you get an STD because you think you are safe cause u havent had sex before marriage

meet your new roommate!

LOL

davin

HSC
N/A
no, clearly, one should just have sex with virgins a lot and you're set

long jetty

Banned
HSC
omg, if the faggot who raped a monkey had stuck to no sex before marriage there wudnt be AIDS or HIV

davin

HSC
N/A
its not rape when the monkey says yes. research your examples first.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
long jetty said:
Under that theory, no one ever has an STD. So I can sex them now anyway. Retard.

EDIT: I realise that waf said it first, damnit.

FOCUS: Anyway back to the main topic of this pointless thread. If the sole reason for not having sex before marriage is to avoid STIs, then you're deluded. End of story. Mods, lock this trash.

Last edited:

Adam

HSC
7/10 for trolling.

People took it seriously. Better then average effort.

hyparzero

BOS Male Prostitute
HSC
long jetty said:
omg, if the faggot who raped a monkey had stuck to no sex before marriage there wudnt be AIDS or HIV
Do your research before hand making such stupid remarks. The first person to contract HIV was bitten by a species of Chimpanzee carrying the SIV virus, which mutated to the virus we know and fear today.

Skeeta

HSC
i read that the theory was that it was contracted from hunters eating monkey/chimp meat and the raw blood getting into cuts in their hands

i dont think they actually know>??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)