step brothers (1 Viewer)

bawd

HSC
I saw the promo ad for Step Brothers and I cracked up so much when the bunk bed collapsed. Another movie to the list for my Summer holidays. :)

ratcher0071

HSC
bawd said:
I saw the promo ad for Step Brothers and I cracked up so much when the bunk bed collapsed. Another movie to the list for my Summer holidays. :)
Hilarious. Also when Will is burying his stepbrother ALIVE!
"Shut up, you're waking the neighbours" :rofl:

Epistemophobia

Serenity Painted Death
HSC
heh happy dis thread was here, got it off a mate tha other day, its fucking hilarious.

Numbers

Banned
HSC
I watched this movie like a week ago, and it possibly is the worst movie of the last decade. It was the most boring, shit movie. The only part which made me slightly giggle was when, ummmm, one of them rubs his balls on the other one's drum set.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Numbers said:
I watched this movie like a week ago, and it possibly is the worst movie of the last decade. It was the most boring, shit movie. The only part which made me slightly giggle was when, ummmm, one of them rubs his balls on the other one's drum set.
YOU CURLY HEADED FUCK!

i love to act

HSC
LOL!
I loved the parts where the they were sleep walking LMAO - I literally couldn't stop laughing!!
Also, when will ferrel's brother and his family were singing in the car...HAHA!!!

ASHK

germaphobe.
HSC
great movie.

"DID YOU TOUCH MY DRUM KIT?!"

"no.."

"then why are you all sweaty?"

"i was watching COPS"

FUCKING LMFAOO! :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)