stephen king??what do you think of him?? (1 Viewer)

*zara*

zozo2nv
HSC
N/A
ive read a few stephen king books and i love them but theyre all so long and he goes into tooo many twists and turns that when you wanna recall the events they all get muddled up eg/ insomnia ....... but i love his way of writting its the kinda stuff thats worth staying up fo !! havent read IT yet but planning too
dreamcatcher was great i loved that one really interesting but also a bit sad the way the four friends get seperated at the end(1/2 of them die)and poor duddits he dies too!!!
any ways i just love stephen kings books!

Auto Wah

*zara* said:
ive read a few stephen king books and i love them but theyre all so long and he goes into tooo many twists and turns that when you wanna recall the events they all get muddled up eg/ insomnia ....... but i love his way of writting its the kinda stuff thats worth staying up fo !! havent read IT yet but planning too
dreamcatcher was great i loved that one really interesting but also a bit sad the way the four friends get seperated at the end(1/2 of them die)and poor duddits he dies too!!!
lol, i've read the dream catcher, it was heller cool. seen the movie too but it's not half as cool

J

jhakka

*zara* said:
Number one, there is a Stephen King thread here: http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?t=36306

Number two, don't just throw spoilers in without appropriate warning in your title. Also use the spoiler tags (found here: http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showpost.php?p=1046864&postcount=3) when you want to put spoilers in. Your post should look something like this:

*zara* said:
dreamcatcher was great i loved that one really interesting
but also a bit sad the way the four friends get seperated at the end(1/2 of them die)and poor duddits he dies too!!!
Number three, I quite like Stephen King, and I have read about ten of his books. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
He looks like the grinch

*zara*

zozo2nv
HSC
N/A
oops sorry guess your right about that jhakka didnt really notice the giveaway sorry to all those ppl that havent read the book its just that i wanted to share ma opinion lolz i didnt know there was a s.king thread im new so take it easy nways auto wah how cool was dreamcatcher i couldnt put it down i stayed up just to read the ending loved it the movie i havent seen my friends reckon its crap they call it "the farting movie" but the books no 1.

J

jhakka

The movie had quite a few good one liners. "Hey Beav." "Yeah?" "Sit tight, buddy."

Auto Wah

and "a fuckaree turned into a real fuckarow" when they were in Hole in the Wall

i would have absolutely no clue what Beav's talking about if i havent read the book.

Fuckaree means it's good, and fuckarow means it's shit by the way.

J

jhakka

Beaver was the best character.
A shame he died so early.

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
hes was my english teacher!
heh.. my english teacher's name was stephen king! freaky. i swear they have to be related somewhere along the lines...

G

Gavvvvvin

Ive only read Desperation, and that will be the first and last one of his books I will read.

alien

HSC
i've never read any of his books but the movies made from them are good. i think secret window is based on one of his books... i loved that movie. also the shining. i haven't seen it but apparently it's REALLY freaky

sharks05

HSC
Steven King books are an addiction, once you start you need more and end up buying everything. Much like Koontz...but better :)

saves.the.day

HSC
King is a very talanted and fertile storyteller. His horror novels always have amazed me in that I am left speechless and in awe at how one human mind can think up such twisted things. It's very impressive.

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
i've got about 20 king books, but havent read them all.... my favourite king book is hearts in atlantis or the talisman

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)