Stila warehouse sale (1 Viewer)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Anyone who likes Stila, head over to their website to get their sale stock before it runs out.

http://www.stilacosmetics.com/special_vws_2007_lrigalits.asp?category_id=41&viewall=yes

i got some lip glazes, the kitten pack, eyeliner, convertible colour, perfume, eyeshadow and a summer palette.

also, if it's your first time buying from them, use the code STWELCOME07 to get free shipping.

for anyone who hasnt tried stila, it's awesome. also, you may need to y=use mail forwarding as it only ships to the US.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
OMFG YES! I'm gunna go pick up the 'shimmer' set.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
katie_tully said:
thx for the heads up sxc.
no worries my love.

i think there's a too-faced and a chanel one soon, too. i am newly re-addicted to online shopping, and it's terrible.

K

katie_tully

i know :(
it's all about convenience. like it's way too hot to go shopping during the day, it's way easier to just sit here and do it. plus the sales are heaps better over the internets.

K

katie_tully

lol, like for example i just ordered pizza over the internet. im so in awe coz i was convinced we didnt have that technology here. <3

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
katie_tully said:
lol, like for example i just ordered pizza over the internet. im so in awe coz i was convinced we didnt have that technology here. <3
lol give me the website for that, I'll prank 10000000 people with pizzas.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
katie_tully said:
yeah! you can also order a taxi over the internet and it takes less time to arrive (usually).

i used to think that i had really sensitive skin, so i hardly ever bought makeup. i had one mineral foundation and a few lipsticks, because i was convinced the other stuff was bad for me, but after i went to the allergist i found out that i had rosacea from dairy and using hot water to wash my face.

after that, i realised that i could no longer have

pizza,
icecream
milkshakes
tea
coffee
oak
moove
big M
etc

so i went and consoled myself with internet makeup splurges.

K

katie_tully

after that, i realised that i could no longer have

pizza,
icecream
milkshakes
tea
coffee
oak
moove
big M
etc

so i went and consoled myself with internet makeup splurges.
k, i would have killed myself. no coffee? NO PIZZA?

i never liked make up or high heels and now i have an addiction for both. granted i still cant walk in heels, but i own 10 pairs of excessively high ones anyway

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
katie_tully said:
k, i would have killed myself. no coffee? NO PIZZA?

i never liked make up or high heels and now i have an addiction for both. granted i still cant walk in heels, but i own 10 pairs of excessively high ones anyway
i can walk in any height heels, but i'm really bad at putting makeup on.

i have almond eyes that dont show eyeshadow so i always went without, and i have naturally red lips so i went without lipstick.

sometimes i go out and think i look gorgeous, but when i see photos i look whorish...
i think it's because my mirror at home and the light in my room are really complexion-flattering.

K

katie_tully

best trick when putting on foundation:
take your mirror to a good light source like a window, it'll pick up any areas that arent blended in
for foundation i use one of those foundation brushes, theyre fantastic. they dont absorb it all like a sponge, and if you go downwards it wont lift up the hair on your face and make it look messy

almond eyes are nice, mascara would probably be all you needed anyway.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
thanks!

my long term aim is to not need to wear foundation... but in the meantime i think i've got it pretty down pat with my mineral makeup and kabuki.

it's mainly when i try and do blush or when some lipstick that looked natural in the store ends up a strange shade of mauve.

i ordered brushes in the same buying spree from www.a-squirrel.com (the website's horrible but my makeup artist friend said they were the best) so when they come i can experiment a little more with the right tools.

all those years of experimenting with clothes and shoes and that whole time i missed out on painting my face like a cheap harlot. it's really fun!

Skeeta

HSC
oh alley. Ever since you got me started on BE, i'm addicted to cosmetics of all sorts.

I must say now, i'm good at painting my face like a 20c hooker now! You would be so impresed with me.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Skeeta said:
oh alley. Ever since you got me started on BE, i'm addicted to cosmetics of all sorts.

I must say now, i'm good at painting my face like a 20c hooker now! You would be so impresed with me.
haha, woo!

it's good isnt it?

although i'm not all that impressed with anything other than the foundation itself. the other colours are pretty dreary and the brushes are real scratchy...

Skeeta

HSC
Oh since BE, i've made the switch to everyday minerals. www.everydayminerals.com

they've got billions more shades, and a few different formulations. Plus, they dont have bismuth in them. I <3 their blushes, but I'm boycotting them ATM because they discontinued my holy grail of blushes (the boycot will last approximately 3 days)

xxcutxx

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Skeeta said:
Oh since BE, i've made the switch to everyday minerals. www.everydayminerals.com

they've got billions more shades, and a few different formulations. Plus, they dont have bismuth in them. I <3 their blushes, but I'm boycotting them ATM because they discontinued my holy grail of blushes (the boycot will last approximately 3 days)

xxcutxx
i ordered some free samples, have high hopes. also, on the website it said that they were bringing out pressed powder versions, which is awesome. i hope i like it.

i got three different fair shades, a concealer and an apple blush.

its way cheaper than BE.

TIANA Z

HSC
Thanks, just got an eyeshadow set for a bargain price.
Now I don't have to go and pay double for it at MECCA COSMETICA.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i just went crazy at the sale again... i really have to stop. i've been working for a year rent free full time and have nothing to show for it except a billion glorified face paints and some rather excessive shoes.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Hey girls, I'm probably off to Sephora tommorow (ie, what is very early morning your time, so in about say 8 hours?) so any last minute orders, let me know, i'll be checking before I go...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)