Still haven't enrolled (1 Viewer)

liz

HSC
Any one else still haven't enrolled yet??
I'm going tomorrow to Campeltown to enrol, i think my session is one of the first of the day and it seems so early.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I don't enrol until friday 6th. It seems so far away!!!

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
I'm accompanying my shnookies to his enrolment tomorrow - like, at werrington south or something.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
got something from your late round offer, eh?

Ram_Booster

I got my enrolment tomorrow at Campbelltown, but I haven't received anything in the mail.

Are they supposed to send you something in the mail, cause me and my friend haven't received anything from them? I only found out about my enrolment on the net.

zzangelzz

Queen of the Damned
HSC
Nah, Ram_Boster, you just have to take everything it says on that brochure we got with our offer letters. - i think only the people that cannot make enrolment day will be mailed an enrolment pack

liz

HSC
I just went today to enrollment. All they looked at was my offer slip and then gave it back to me. But also take your tax file number and make sure you know the licence plate of your car in case you want a free parking permit.
Also take any transrcipts you have from uni or tafe from previous study. I did my first year of uni last year in a totally unrelated degree and got a whole year off my new degree which i was extremely happy with.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Ram_Booster

Are they supposed to send you something in the mail, cause me and my friend haven't received anything from them? I only found out about my enrolment on the net.
i don't think we get anything in the mail... yeah i found everything on the net (thanks to bored :))

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
Originally posted by liz
I just went today to enrollment. All they looked at was my offer slip and then gave it back to me. But also take your tax file number and make sure you know the licence plate of your car in case you want a free parking permit.
Also take any transrcipts you have from uni or tafe from previous study. I did my first year of uni last year in a totally unrelated degree and got a whole year off my new degree which i was extremely happy with.
what course did u do last year? and what course r you doing this year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)